Rental condos?

xrsrev

Reaction score
Does anyone now who would rent out condos in the sicamous area for 4 or 5 nights? There will be 4 couples going snowmobiling over the easter weekend and we were wondering bout renting a condo so we could do our own cooking! I know there is quite a few condos around the area and its the off season so there must be a few that are empty. Thanx in Advance

ken ringland

Reaction score
Hi,I stayed at Glacier house lodge in Revelstoke last spring and it was worth the money.You can rent a cabin from them with everything in it,or stay in the lodge.The best part about it,you do not have to go to town for sled gas,they have it right there and you can ride your sled from the lodge right up to the mountain from there.Check it out.I liked Revestoke over Sicamous.With the four couples,the cabins are large enough at Glacier House.You will be impessed.

Barster

Reaction score
Check out vrbo.com Vacation rentals by owner. there are a few in Sic.

Blair laursen

Reaction score
Look At # 2

# 2 is a great place, it is my cousins very nice cabin with private hot tub on deck everything u need. check it out. hunters range Lafarge trail parking lot is less than 5 mins away. and a short 20 km groomed trail right up into mara mountain.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone now who would rent out condos in the sicamous area for 4 or 5 nights? There will be 4 couples going snowmobiling over the easter weekend and we were wondering bout renting a condo so we could do our own cooking! I know there is quite a few condos around the area and its the off season so there must be a few that are empty. Thanx in Advance

Sicamous Vacation Rentals Shuswap Condo Properties

Top Bottom