renshaw question

sledhunter

Reaction score
Yes, The closure for the Renshaw Area was lifted Thursday evening. We appriciate the respect for the closure. To the best of my knowledge no-one made any fuss about the closure. We would like to thank the groomer for his work on the trail Wednesday night. With very short notice he got the trail groomed for us.

Most avalanche entrappments occure when the hazard is rated at CONSIDERABLE!

Dale Mason

Search & Rescue Manager
Robson Valley Search and Rescue
McBride & Valemount RCMP Detachment Areas

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Yes, The closure for the Renshaw Area was lifted Thursday evening. We appriciate the respect for the closure. To the best of my knowledge no-one made any fuss about the closure. We would like to thank the groomer for his work on the trail Wednesday night. With very short notice he got the trail groomed for us.

Dale Mason

Search & Rescue Manager

And I'm sure I speak for all the members on here when I say, Thank you for doing what you do.

Alberta Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No longer in Alberta... Moved to Toronto!

Dale Mason

Search & Rescue Manager

I would personally like to point out the work that Dale does with the S&R... I (unfortunately... I think that you know what I mean) spent time with Dale as he coordinated a rescue of a friend of ours that had to spend the night on the hill after falling over 240' when a cornice broke off and he was on the wrong side of the rocks. Dale was a great leader and made sure that every angle was taken care of in his recovery!

I know that it isn't an easy job and often thankless! Keep up the good work Dale!

Braden

Top Bottom