Renshaw Parking

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it is a month early but we have plowed the parking lot at 2 km. road in to it is narrow and hard meeting in places so if you decide to come out from there before noon might have to back-up. take your time.

• Thanks
Reactions: RXN
Reaction score
Opening the parking lot at 2km is great!
Thank you!

Pounding mud and gravel from the upper lot today was not much fun.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it is a month early but we have plowed the parking lot at 2 km. road in to it is narrow and hard meeting in places so if you decide to come out from there before noon might have to back-up. take your time.

Thanks Barry, we are leaving Edt in a couple hrs with a four place. Group just got back and said some windswept???? But overall they said deeeeep.

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Coming on wed morning. Would it be a good idea to have chains on the truck?

you will be just fine, the parking lot on km2 is however solid ice. My truck slide 2 ft in park after I unloaded the sled. It is getting very close to leave you big four place trailers at home though. The lot on friday needed a parking lot Nazi to keep the peace with everybody.

Reaction score
Make sure you guys keep your stuff locked up. Probably wise to invest in a locking fuel cap too.
Some azzfaces syphon'd a couple jerry cans of diesel outta my truck Mar 5 weekend.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Last edited:

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So how is the 3km parking lot hanging in for 4 place trailers.

Top Bottom