Renshaw cabin vandals signed their names!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I don't see the sticker in the photos, but that being said, no it's not ok to put up stickers without permission. We can not control where peeps put our stickers any more than Bbtoys can control people writing on the walls - unless we the sledders unite and tell them to "stop".
So in the first picture from BBtoys it appears that there is a "Snow and Mud" logo, that was previsouly painted over. Who is to blame for that? Or are logo and stickers ok, and we should only get mad at people that write their names???

And no I am note one of the ones to write on the wall.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Its quite faint... but
just to the right of it someone has added "is a f* up" in black felt.

I saw it there in the pic, Sledbunnyracing is getting old....eyes aint what they used to be..... even in conversation he often loses track and jumps from subject to subject..... we all just nod and agree as if we have a clue what he's trying to say.....

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I don't get what your...hey look how nice it is....the truck was running but....Funny eh, you should have seen the look....lake is really low this year we need....and the motorbike....thursday I say, it will be thursday!!!

QUOTE=Bogger;729148]I saw it there in the pic, Sledbunnyracing is getting old....eyes aint what they used to be..... even in conversation he often loses track and jumps from subject to subject..... we all just nod and agree as if we have a clue what he's trying to say.....[/QUOTE]

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I guess everyone in the cabin needs "the Maxwell attitude"....tell whoever is writing on the walls to "please don't write on the walls and I'm sorry that I have to be like your mother but smarten up......"

Peeps have to not be afraid of confrontation for the better good!

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't get what your...hey look how nice it is....the truck was running but....Funny eh, you should have seen the look....lake is really low this year we need....and the motorbike....thursday I say, it will be thursday!!!

I saw it there in the pic, Sledbunnyracing is getting old....eyes aint what they used to be..... even in conversation he often loses track and jumps from subject to subject..... we all just nod and agree as if we have a clue what he's trying to say.....

Yes Dear:confused:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I hear ya brother.......

QUOTE=Bogger;729148]I saw it there in the pic, Sledbunnyracing is getting old....eyes aint what they used to be..... even in conversation he often loses track and jumps from subject to subject..... we all just nod and agree as if we have a clue what he's trying to say.....
[/QUOTE]

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So in the first picture from BBtoys it appears that there is a "Snow and Mud" logo, that was previsouly painted over. Who is to blame for that? Or are logo and stickers ok, and we should only get mad at people that write their names???

And no I am note one of the ones to write on the wall.

Snow and Mud donated money to the club and then put up a sticker. It was removed before painting and the writing behind it is why there will be no stickers on the walls. Only paid advertising behind the plexiglass. Thanks.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Snow and Mud donated money to the club and then put up a sticker. It was removed before painting and the writing behind it is why there will be no stickers on the walls. Only paid advertising behind the plexiglass. Thanks.

Can I be a paid advertiser???????

Boggers life advise, for those who suck at life...

1-900-YOU-SUCK... I can help people not suck for $2.99 a minute

sledhunter

Reaction score
Barry, I have a 5'x5' chaulk board in the SAR storeroom that you are welcome to. Give me a call.
Dale

mcbride mountain sports

Reaction score
They justed painted it didnt they.................????????
Friggin Retards!
catmando!

alot of those names were put there just after we built the cabin, alot of visitors thot that was a custom to sign the wall after they saw the first ones. We had built the cabin in Dec. and painted it that spring, some of the people from the club signed their names on the bare plywood so others would know that they had helped. Not all of the names are bad vandals.:)

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
next time we will have to put up a sign, and trust me the majority was done in the last year. look at the pic's, they even put the dates they were there---2009 and 2008. doesn't matter now, cabin is painted and hope it stays that way.

Top Bottom