Renshaw cabin vandals signed their names!

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just a few of the names written all over the walls.

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

Last edited:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
NICE WORK...... I'm sure some folks on here will know some of those names....

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
They justed painted it didnt they.................????????
Friggin Retards!
catmando!

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hasn't been painted yet. Must of been a delay.

was delayed due to the warm weather, for sure this wed. doing the deed and spending the day in paint fumes instead of 2 stroke fumes.

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
I have a thought, Would putting a chalk board up on one wall with some chalk and a brush, then they can draw all they want on that. I noticed they did this when we were in Blairmore at the ASA jamboree

simpson-chalkboard.gif

Its a great idea, but has failed in truck stop washrooms across North America...Plus some dope will just use the chalk to write on the walls when he realizes that he forgot his taggin Sharpie!!

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guessing that they are too stupid to know not to write on the walls but in the guest book, so just going out on a limb here to say they most likely will be too stupid to figure out what the chalkboard is for as well!!!!
Gotta love the morons that we share our sport with......

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
They're worse than little kids.........when my kids were 2 and 5, they drew all over the freshly finished/painted walls in the basement rumpus room with crayons...........just sayin'

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a thought, Would putting a chalk board up on one wall with some chalk and a brush, then they can draw all they want on that. I noticed they did this when we were in Blairmore at the ASA jamboree

simpson-chalkboard.gif

the ones in the north and south shelter in the crowsnest pass have been there for a few years and they work great ... keeps the idiots from writing on walls either that or we just have smarter people in the south
:d:d:d:d

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
They're worse than little kids.........when my kids were 2 and 5, they drew all over the freshly finished/painted walls in the basement rumpus room with crayons...........just sayin'

Ya right ric,blame it on the kids LOL.LMAO!
catmando!

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
remember when there was no cabin and no grooming:eek:

Attachments

• scan0001.jpg
    scan0001.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 549

flabbajabba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guessing that they are too stupid to know not to write on the walls but in the guest book, so just going out on a limb here to say they most likely will be too stupid to figure out what the chalkboard is for as well!!!!
Gotta love the morons that we share our sport with......

I will have to agree^
There is no way you can fight stupid they always win.
Thanks again to the great people who keep the cabin for the rest of us.:beer:

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree the cabin the pass with the chal board is a good idea i use that cabin lots and always seem to see some creativity and not much vandalism usually happens on the walls after the board was installed
i have a thought, would putting a chalk board up on one wall with some chalk and a brush, then they can draw all they want on that. I noticed they did this when we were in blairmore at the asa jamboree

simpson-chalkboard.gif

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree the cabin the pass with the chal board is a good idea i use that cabin lots and always seem to see some creativity and not much vandalism usually happens on the walls after the board was installed

As long as the chalk doesnt run out it usually works... but once the chalk is gone, the "wall artistry" begins again :nono:

Top Bottom