Renshaw Cabin GPS Coordinates

Dean10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep, Lat 53°28'32.36"N, Long 119°58'21.99"W. I cant remember if we stored this right at the cabin or if we were just close by, I'm sure you could find it with these numbers.

fargineyesore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks much, want to look at the area on Google. Been there once, but was couple years ago.

Dean10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The google map for that area is not very good, you can sort of make out the various areas, west side, east bowl, saddle, etc... It would be easier if it was a winter airphoto.

Between Google Earth and SnowandMud, I could kill a day dreaming about sledding................

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The google map for that area is not very good, you can sort of make out the various areas, west side, east bowl, saddle, etc... It would be easier if it was a winter airphoto.

Between Google Earth and SnowandMud, I could kill a day dreaming about sledding................

Only one?? I'm sure that most of us have been killing many days dreaming about sledding ever since the covers got put on the sleds last spring!!

tekim :D

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Only one?? I'm sure that most of us have been killing many days dreaming about sledding ever since the covers got put on the sleds last spring!!

tekim :D

for me it was when i was drooling over the sledding videos i got at the sled show.:D

Dean10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got the billet polished up, got the new bar riser in, I could leave on 5 minutes notice!!! I think I'm more excited than your kids at christmas.

Attachments

• Sled in Garage.jpg
    Sled in Garage.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 345

GRD

Reaction score
Got the billet polished up, got the new bar riser in, I could leave on 5 minutes notice!!! I think I'm more excited than your kids at christmas.

Looks like you have a nice looking shop too.

Dean10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I installed it. I use the same GPS in my Truck, Rhino, and Sled, it just clips in the mount. Works preety slick.

Top Bottom