1706279792150.gif

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still closed waiting for a solution which is completely out of our hands

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have begged for a classification of 1 to allow atv and sled traffic only move groomer to top side and leave to there to finish the year
That seems like a very reasonable compromise... another option would be to push a snow bridge in there but if recall that crossing correctly the river is quite aways below the bridge. Would take a lot of snow maker snow to fill it all in which would be some $$.

But I know a guy that could build it.

TJ(turbojoe)

Reaction score
It must hurt hey?
Since you missed my point probably due to lack of intelligence. My point was why does that bridge even matter? I'm far from being an expert on this matter but with the amount of support from probably all the western province people that snowmobile including myself and absolutely love sledding not only in Renshaw but all areas in BC, why can't some other means of a bridge be built so crossing the river at Renshaw isn't an issue.
I'm speaking from experience with this same bullch!t the government has pulled in alberta (may not apply to BC) with quad trails etc.
One can join the circus and sit back and do phuk all by what I'm guessing is your choice or you can all work together to overcome this setback to the snowmobiling community and enjoy what we ALL love to do and that is Snowmobile. Hahshaha

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It must hurt hey?
Since you missed my point probably due to lack of intelligence. My point was why does that bridge even matter? I'm far from being an expert on this matter but with the amount of support from probably all the western province people that snowmobile including myself and absolutely love sledding not only in Renshaw but all areas in BC, why can't some other means of a bridge be built so crossing the river at Renshaw isn't an issue.
I'm speaking from experience with this same bullch!t the government has pulled in alberta (may not apply to BC) with quad trails etc.
One can join the circus and sit back and do phuk all by what I'm guessing is your choice or you can all work together to overcome this setback to the snowmobiling community and enjoy what we ALL love to do and that is Snowmobile. Hahshaha
You're right you don't know ch!t. By doing anything without proper authorization could in worst case shut the area down.
I'm sure the local club will do everything they can to find a way to get things back online.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Ok, lets not get into a pissing match here.

I do side with pano-dude here, I have always loved the Renshaw and been going there for years. I assisted with the entire deck replacement on that bridge. I was involved with the cabin expansion from the start to the finish. If the government closes the bridge and people just go around there is more chance for an accident that could cause more rukas that would lead to a possible grant to fix the bridge to make it safe for several more years. There is Belle and Lucielle that you can go to with no issues. if not Valemount, Blue River are both excellent sledding destinations. This I'm sure is a big hit to the club and the town but rather than exacerbating the situation we all have to make the most of it.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok, lets not get into a pissing match here.

I do side with pano-dude here, I have always loved the Renshaw and been going there for years. I assisted with the entire deck replacement on that bridge. I was involved with the cabin expansion from the start to the finish. If the government closes the bridge and people just go around there is more chance for an accident that could cause more rukas that would lead to a possible grant to fix the bridge to make it safe for several more years. There is Belle and Lucielle that you can go to with no issues. if not Valemount, Blue River are both excellent sledding destinations. This I'm sure is a big hit to the club and the town but rather than exacerbating the situation we all have to make the most of it.

There’s actually no snow so it’s not even an issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's always next year,,, let the Town,,, MD,,, Snowmobile,,, ohv groups and Provincial Goverment sort it out so they can game plan repairing the enbuttments

A track hoe,,, a few bolders,,, some treaded timbers and they'll be good too go...

Look at it this way,,, there is alot of Bc too sled,,, plus it gives riders a chance too see whats out there...

Adventure rider or Extreme Adventure riders,,, there's a play gound out there somewhere...

Thanks for keeping us up todate gang...

Get out there and ride,,, 220++ registered snowmobiling areas and 1000's of Wild-cat locations...

The old guy said,,, the best places too explore are locations you haven't been too yet...

Play safe and be wize all...

Don

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never a good time for closures but so far this has been the year for it I guess .

No word on how to move forward with getting it reopened Barry , or just giving you folks the run around and stalled out .

Top Bottom