Renegade Twist Throttle

climbin

Reaction score
I used a Motion Pro twist throttle to convert my Renegade but the throw on the twister is way too long. I've used Motion Pro before and they were always good but this one just isn't right. Has anyone used a different brand or something from a dirt bike for the Renegade that has worked out for them? I would sooner learn from somebody else's mistakes than make anymore of my own. lol

Metalfusion

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know they make a quarter turn throttle for motocross bikes. My nephew runs them on his race bikes. PM my brother "Sledinfamily" and he could probably point you in the right direction.

climbin

Reaction score
Yes, I have used Dirt bike throttles before on my Zilla and Wolzzy but they are both carburated and have a shorter pull. I can always experiment and make it happen I was just hoping to take a short cut and piggyback onto what someone had already done. Apparently there isn't a bunch on guys on this forum that share my enthusiasm for twist throttles. Thanks for the reply and I'll see if your brother can help me out.

scoobienorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
do a search on can-am talk lots of guys there run the motion pro twist throttle, some pretty good guys over there as well.

Gunny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought a Moose Dual Gasser Twist Throttle & installed it on my Grizz ... it has a thumb throttle you can lock out & the twist throttle. The twist is 1/4 turn to full throttle. And I like it so much I haven't touched the thumb throttle once.

I believe the Moose Dual Gasser is the same as the Terry Dual gasser ... but here's the link for the Moose one ...
Moose Racing Dual Gasser Throttles - ATV - Motorcycle Superstore

Top Bottom