Renegade turbos

sledsarecool

Reaction score
hey, went to the sled show the other day, and there was a shop there that had a can am renegade 800 with a turbo on it. They also had a side by side in there booth with the same engine as what was done to the renegade, and they also had an black motorcycle in there booth. I forgot the name of the shop and also forgot to take a bussiness card. If anyone can remember there name and post it here that would be great. If I am remembering correct I think they were out of Langley BC but i am not to sure.:confused:

steveo10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
MrRPM

he dont mass produce turbos but for the rite dollar i bet he will make whatever you want. i has a turbo gade at 30# with meth pushing almost 300hp

check out his bbks on the website. i think his 975cc kit is putting out about 75RWHP :)

snowtractor

Reaction score
i do believe thats alpine motor sports they are a yamaha dealer they were there last year i'm sure it was a turboed harley turbod renagade and a turbod rhino with a rotax 800

sledsarecool

Reaction score
Thanks for posting the name of the company guys. Yes these turbo kits are very pricey for the whole kit he wanted $5200.00

steveo10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
from what i heard gristle boys were no longer in business but it dont say anything on their website

their pump gas trail kit is $4000 giving you 91HP at the crank. that does not include clutching or fuel controller. renengade you mite be able to get away with outlander weights. powercommander will take care of your fueling

Top Bottom