6th Pic - Back Flare - another view

• Admin

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
This kit also came with some durable plastic, kind of like puckboard mud deflectors that go on each side to help protect mud from flying in on the inside of the fender wells.

Pic 1 - Before Install right side
Pic 2- After Install right side outer wheel well
Pic 3- After Install right side inner wheel well
Pic 4- Before Install left side
Pic 5- After Install left side

• Admin

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
These were very easy to install, its about 1 1/2 hours work at the most to install the complete kit. I bought it on ebay from Direction 2 Inc. It took 5 days to arrive at my door from the day I ordered it with no additional charges what so ever. The quality of this product is good, and now I cant wait to try it out, I know I will still get muddy but not as bad.

Quality :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer: out of 5

Ease of Install :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer: out of 5

There is a few spots that they had some bulges I just added an extra screw, that is because my gade over a hear old and plastic does sag over time.

• Admin

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
After my first ride with the flares installed I found that it takes alot longer to get covered in mud. The mud doesn't shoot up in your face. The foot wells are not full of mud. These also flex alot just like the fenders almost like there part of the fenders. I would recommend them to any one that has a quad. They were a great modification on my quad.
Kevin will be stocking them at Rapid Revolutions as well, he has access to them for all the quads.

Toeknee

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks good Ron, I put a similar set on my Kawi and I sure would not want to be without them with the bigger tires. Now the only thing getting mud and skeg is the guy behind :d

senorjeem

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the great advice on these flares. Followed your lead and got a set of the same flares for my new Gade. Look good, has to be less mud landing on me!! Do you think the two pieces that are for in front of the front fenders are worth the trouble installing?? Gonna try it without first.

dumbassracing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i cant seam to find those flares for the gade if you could pm me that be great ive been looking for those flares for some time now

karlaw

Reaction score
Anyone out there know the brand name of these renegade flares ? Where can they be purchased ? Price? I am in Red Deer, Ab. Thanks guys

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure what the brand name is but if you call Kevin at Rapid Revolutions he would tell you all about them and he also ships all over Alberta.

Chrisj

Reaction score
Some on Ebay. I don't think they're available to Canadians anymore due to them selling them through KimPex. So any dealer should be able to get them.

I bought a set when they first came out.

IMG_0521.jpg

diddi

Reaction score
Hello
Well I did make a home made flares and they work grate. The problem with the one that are sold on ebay is the they need to be more out in the front of the bike, if you have a bigger tiers then you will have a problem, you will get mud all over you.
Also in the front of the bike where the lights are it needs to be more in the front of the bike, you will get mud and snow up in the air and then you will drive into it, not good.

But the one that are on ebay look so good, like they are original.:)

diddi

Reaction score
Hear are some images of what I did, don't look so good but work grate.
I will change the one in the front and make it one thing not 2 like it is to day.
I had to add the extra in the front because the mud and snow came up and i did drive into it.
P1040001.jpg

P1040004.jpg

P1040005.jpg

P1040006.jpg

Top Bottom