Rememberance Day

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did my 2 min silence to honour our brave fallen, then thought of our govt officials being globalists, stripping away our freedoms every day... We owe a big apology to every soldier who served for freedom only to throw it away. I hope one day soon we will take it back and honour our fallen and those who came back home.

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We were out in the bush and at 11:00 am we stopped and did 2 minutes in honour of all the men and women who fought for our freedom
Just about every year I do the same as I'm usually hunting. This year I am not today but did do 2 minutes to remember my grandpa and all of our heros who have fought to protect our country.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nov 11-22

interesting news

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nov 11-22

interesting news

Because BC is owned by the Columbia family and isn't really a province perhaps ?

God bless anyone who put their life on the line for us. Words will never express my gratitude, appreciation, and thankfulness

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Please remember in our very real time of need.
That was last year’s post and this year our time of need is still with us.
I will observe 2 minutes of silence and pray. I will pray for those who served and those who are serving. I will also pray that somehow we get rid of Trudeau and get our freedoms back.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WE will be attending the local ceremony up town today like we have every year that we have been here. Too bad the POS leader won't be atttending any of them. But he doesn't deserve the righ to atttend. But he sure likes to attend the RuPaul queer show.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That was last year’s post and this year our time of need is still with us.
I will observe 2 minutes of silence and pray. I will pray for those who served and those who are serving. I will also pray that somehow we get rid of Trudeau and get our freedoms back.
i echo your feelings Doug! prayer can bring results especially against the DEVIL (tru-d)

Top Bottom