Rekon Bib Repair

briguy99

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wanna send out a note to all about Motorfist and their customer service. I am dressed head to toe in the stuff and I think its a first class product with a first class company backing them. I phoned their customer service line in Idaho to ask about a repair to my Rekon bibs in which I put a one inch tear into the leg. They said "no problems!! do you need a loaner pair??" Wow! Bibs in transit to them and my local dealer called and said come get a pair of "brand new" loaners. Also they were gonna modify my gators to fit the Stomper boot better. All this will be done AFTER they water test them. To me this has been exeptional service for damage I created and look forward to getting my bibs back all fixed. Great service Carie (warranty dept) and MOTORFIST!! :beer:

ps: update to follow

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know I like my boots. I am thinking of a new pair of pants for next year and I think motor first is the way to go. Nice to here

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Me too the rivet on my rekon pant lifted and i was think n it would tear my seat sent me loaners just wait n for mine now. But I had to pay shipping i hope only one way as it was like $30 but still great service and awesome products.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ah JT ya spend more than that on coffee, or so iwas told. hehe:D

Top Bottom