Rekluse Core EXP 3.0

adamadam

Reaction score
I've been tossing the idea of adding a Rekluse to my 2014 YZ250, but at $1300 thats a huge chunk of change to psend.

I here the Rekluse works very well on 2 strokes but $1300 good????

I was hoping to get some insight on them or cheaper place to get one in Canada?

Thanks

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never had the chance to try one but like you I have heard nothing but good things. I bought a 250 ktm 2 stroke that had rekluse in it but the guy wanted an extra 600 for it or he was going to return it to stock. I couldn't afford the extra 600 so stock it was. He was putting it into his new 2 stroke. Said he loved it in that bike. I think it will work even better in a 2 stroke over the 4 as you can't lug the bike as much as you can with a 4 stroke.

Ushkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A few guys in our group ride with them on ktm 300's. I haven't had a chance but the all say good things. I've been kicking the idea around for a bit now too. They are pricey but the guys with them seem to love them

adampetten

Reaction score
I know one person with a CR 250 and loves the rekluse... not sure what model but his bike don't have the rekluse cover.

He rides track and freestyle ramps and likes the bike better with rekluse.

Is it one of those things that are great and such but for 1300 bucks I could get a lot of other parts too.

slomo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have one in my crf450 and love it but only put the auto part itself in no basket or hub it was 400 and worked flawless for last 3 years

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The z pro auto clutch from rekluse is the cheapest way to go and it works great my yz 250 came with it and I love it.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Top Bottom