Reeds

f7sp

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone install aftermarket reeds in their proclimbs yet? I used to always replace the stock with aftermarket on motocross bikes but never on a sled. And is vforce better than boyeson or vice versa?

geordiep

Reaction score
From what I have read (not experienced) the Boyesen Rage Cage is superior. Boyesen claim 2-3hp gain but many have suggested this is a waste of money on a stock setup. With a pipe,y-pipe, and PCV box the reeds will be more beneficial.

Source details:
RAGE CAGE

Bikeman BadAzz Kit uses Boyesen:

Hope this helps.

CatRyder88

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Iv ran v-Force on my last three sleds. The last one being my proclimb and they are more of a pita to put in than anything on these new sleds. They might make the throttle response a bit more crisp but i wouldn't waste the time or money. Couldn't tell you which is better of the two tho. Just my 2 cents.

wipe out

Reaction score
Dad put boyesen reeds into his 2010 hcr and says it makes a huge difference, his stock ones were a little rough though

SledderX

Reaction score
Running V Force in my proclimb. They have been in since new tho so cant tell you the difference over stock. But in the past I have noticed much better throttle response.

lee fraser

Reaction score
i have a 2012 proclimb 800 and installed the boyesen rage cages and did a before and after at idle and defiantly noticed a huge throttle response wont really know till i get on the hill if its worth the time and money

Top Bottom