Redwater

snitter

Reaction score
Has anyone been out to the Redwater riding area lately? I've never been there but would like to give it a try. Not sure what to expect so any info would be appreciated.

Airborne30

Reaction score
I went a out with my 450 street legal and found deep sand. Would suit my 250 2 stroke better. Deeper sand than say Bruderheim and didn't seem to be as big a ride area.

Ushkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
soft sand and whoops like no tomorrow. Its a good workout. If you look you will see numbers on trees counting up. There is a marked trail thats 9kms i think that wasnt that bad.

AB RANGER 007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went a out with my 450 street legal and found deep sand. Would suit my 250 2 stroke better. Deeper sand than say Bruderheim and didn't seem to be as big a ride area.

:nono: North Bruderheim Natural Area is 178.26 +- Hectares and the Redwater Natural Area is 1,810.56 +- Hectares minus the area that was fenced off in the South West corner.:rolleyes: Please STAY on the TRAILS.

Bruce. :cool:

polcat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How do you get to these areas from Edmonton? Go up Hwy 28?
Thanks

from highway 28 go east through Redwater, past town about 8km to range road 205 and turn right, there is a staging area on the corner or another larger one about a km down the road.

if coming from the bruderheim side of the river cross the vinca bridge and go about 2 km and turn right at victoria trail then follow that till you hit rr 205 and take a left, the staging area is a couple km's up the road

trail conditions are a bit better this year than in the past. i am told someone went through with a skid steer and flattened out some of the woops

Top Bottom