Red Deer Suds Night

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Work wins tonight, can't make it... Have one or more :beer: for us eh... Would like to know costs on the snobunjie straps if anyone can post what they are selling for after tonights meeting... LET IT SNOW! :snowmobilers_wave:

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Work wins tonight, can't make it... Have one or more :beer: for us eh... Would like to know costs on the snobunjie straps if anyone can post what they are selling for after tonights meeting... LET IT SNOW! :snowmobilers_wave:

Sorry didn't get prices but I got a bunch of Snobunje info with discription and Kevins Ph# and e-mail. Pm me your address if you want I can drop one in your mailbox in the next couple days.:beer:

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry didn't get prices but I got a bunch of Snobunje info with discription and Kevins Ph# and e-mail. Pm me your address if you want I can drop one in your mailbox in the next couple days.:beer:

Hey thanks for the reply, Chris dropped off the brochure to me tonight. Sounds like a good time we missed. When is the next meet?

BLAINE.M

Reaction score
I got there about an hour late, got held up at work, saw the snow&mud poster by the door. Had a beer and asked the waittress if she new if anybody was there and she wasnt sure, she thought most were there for the game. Posibly a good idea to post some of the same posters off the side of some tables in a section of the bar so as to have some idea who was there for that reason???

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got there about an hour late, got held up at work, saw the snow&mud poster by the door. Had a beer and asked the waittress if she new if anybody was there and she wasnt sure, she thought most were there for the game. Posibly a good idea to post some of the same posters off the side of some tables in a section of the bar so as to have some idea who was there for that reason???

We were in the back section all by ourselves, big screen, and our own private waitress. We will be having another in a couple months, hope you can make that one.:beer::beer:

Top Bottom