red deer suds buds sept long weekend /end of summer campout

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was a fantastic weekend, thanks for the ride Nancy! Gonna have to look into one of those mean machines. Nice to meet everyone and can't wait to do it again next time when allas can come too!

not sure dar but i think dallas has been having alot of hot sex lately. i hear he may have c... already

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wanna say a big thanks to everyone, what a great bunch of people and awesome area to ride. My stomach still hurts from all the laughs last night...( sorry Todd ,did not realize it was 2:30 ish). Did not get a chance to say bye & thanks to everyone, but i can tell you we will be at the next one, with plenty of Hot sex !!!!

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just watched what might be the funniest quadding stuck video ever filmed...Pretty much taken over Utube ...PLEASE be carefull around muskeg...This could happen to anyone of us and is no laughing matter ,so be carefull out there and always wear clean under wear.............( No pride was hurt during the filming of this video)

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was one of the funnest weekends we had yet. I wish I could Etch-a-Sketch the mental picture of Larry's nuclear white ass from my brain. It saddens me to know that it might be the last one of the year, but it'll give us something to look forward to for next year. Hopefully we can all get together this winter for a suds buds night out. Holy sh!t Neville, all I seen was a vapour trail behind you when you found out it was 2:30.lol.

Wemac

Reaction score
I joined this site all because I saw the Snow and Mud sign on the left hand side of the road as I was heading to our seasonal camp spot at the Tay River Motel and Campground. There were a lot of campers in the clearing. I can imagine you all had fun. There are so many places to ride to. Our little group from the campground put on about 100 km on Sundays ride. We have done as many as 160 km in day going down to the Blue Hill Look out tower and back to the campground. Is this a yearly get together?

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I joined this site all because I saw the Snow and Mud sign on the left hand side of the road as I was heading to our seasonal camp spot at the Tay River Motel and Campground. There were a lot of campers in the clearing. I can imagine you all had fun. There are so many places to ride to. Our little group from the campground put on about 100 km on Sundays ride. We have done as many as 160 km in day going down to the Blue Hill Look out tower and back to the campground. Is this a yearly get together?

there is one main one for snow and mud..... but the one u seen is us locals for the suds and buds [ red deer area ] .... it was awsome...

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ray if you are bored today......................try and get it on here for everyone to see...........I am not very good with that crap:beer:

Joshgrizz660

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey all, saw you guys all out there when i was headed to rig street, some fine looking machines you guys have,you must have had a blast,

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
still trying to get video

Last edited:

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can not begin to explain how funny this was, and no the white isn`t a t shirt.............On the flip side Larry you dig better than a small JD backhoe......The first responders on scene were Storm 1972 (Bob ) and Hadster .They got there just in the "crack " of time or he`d of been left till freeze up..................

Top Bottom