red deer suds buds campouts

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just looked out side again....

Still winter.

And winter is fun. Winter in the winter time, winter in the spring and fall,,, maybe winter in the summer...

366 days of fun fun fun...

Yee Haa,,, all season snow shoes,,, winter coat and gloves too...

Snow men with snow balls,,, and frozen Kow horns....

Winter is the best... Heeee Heeee

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Imdoo'n likes winter and home insulation,,, he said it drives him crazy,,,, thats a good thing since all of his friends and I are on the looppy end of things... Ha

He said he has those cup-cake moments when things are improving,,, then a full retreat when he finds out that tomorrow will be the same as today...

You know next weeks last week,,, kinda like 1472 and 2020,,, same place,,, different year... Ha

He said if the sun comes out and the temps warm up he'll be ok,,, but nothing is going to change his Dip-shearia until then....

I had to ask what dip-shearia is,,,, he said its a $4!+y out look on life....lol

Last edited:

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just an update. The sun is shinging, skies are blue, and it looks like winter time on the ground. More forecasts tonight. Winter forcasts are easy to project... ha

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looked out side this morning,,, looks like winter.

I didnt see my shadow,,, it was dark out side...

Went back to bed...

Went out side and looked again,,, no shadow and still winter...

I did see a ground hog,,, but he was heading home and didn't have time to visit...

There were other critters off in the distance I could of talked to,,, but its to cool to stand out side,,, something to do with winter I guess...

So does no shadow mean that there are 3 more months of winter,,, or 1 month of summer... Ha...

Oh Boy,,, trying to keep all these weather forcast straight,,, looking for shadows,,, and geting up in the dark to look for them...

Life is hard for weather girl Lem,,, never enough time in the day to worry about tomorrow... Maybe I'll work on next week foecast,,, hopefully its still winter... LOL

it might not be so dark there mr lem, if you were to take your sunglasses off?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sun is shining, looks like it is even melting out, oh it is glorious.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
went to costco this am, they got TP, lots of wonderful TP, so much TP i even bought 1. also had rubbing alcohol for your diy sanitizers. it was wonderful!!!!!!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not right now, rolling in the TP enjoying the sheets.

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Winter Crocs with tracks...

Ha...

Had to throw that into the mix...

Zoom Zoom Rubber Chicken Man... LOL

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive been using gasoline for washing hands,,, a bit of 2 stroke oil to keep the skin soft...

The fresh smell of mixed fuel,,, Ha...

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes,,, hazardous components knocks out everything...

Gas to clean door knobbs,,, table tops,,, cereal bowl,,, spoons,,, vacuum cleaner motor when plugged in and running...

Stove and microwave on high heat,,, gasoline cleans better on hot serfaces... Ha

I even clean my exhaust mainfolds when there red hot,,, they flame out all the bad bugs...

Yes,,, Gasoline is dirt cheap and kills everything,,, just walk around with Two 5 gallon jugs in the store and get the looks,,, some folks like masks,,, others like me like gas...

One can never be to safe... ha

I like to freak pepole out as I run past them yell,,, Fire Fire Fire...

Lol...

You should see pepole scatter,,, aint no one coming to help the guy with Two 5 gallon gas cans in hand...

Last edited:

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Camp ride camp...

Big Sparks,,, Big Bon-Fire,,, big lawn chair,,, big fat @zz if he wants to join in... and long after noon naps...

Of course camp ride camp for me is all about the 4x4 with all 4 tire chains,,, pretty easy to get stuck in the middle of the oil lease roads this time of year...

Warm and dry all day long,,, Ye Ha...

Top Bottom