hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a015ac0b9f855d4cd83bc6bf3250e7e2.jpg

Ooops chair got a little too warm.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha, no i finally retired the old yellow lid, was dropped a few times. still have some old rides from the 70's though. should put them on the auction block and get them a new home.

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Today was the switch from tracks to tires,,, things must be working since the front a-arms are still intact. Ha.

Someone that use to visit our thread told us that Onda brakes are junk... Not true as I take on year 4 or 5 with the factory pads in-place... Pretty sure a old fart like me will get another 6 years out of them...

How can the brakes wear out if I don't use them. LOL.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Today was the switch from tracks to tires,,, things must be working since the front a-arms are still intact. Ha.

Someone that use to visit our thread told us that Onda brakes are junk... Not true as I take on year 4 or 5 with the factory pads in-place... Pretty sure a old fart like me will get another 6 years out of them...

How can the brakes wear out if I don't use them. LOL.
haha. so that is were the padded coat comes in?:D

i also remember hearing that, and hondas were not good for riding in mud, but i do remember a young fellow on a honda 300 going out to rescue the one telling us about said Hondas.

really makes little difference as long as you are enjoying being outdoors having fun, seeing what mother nature has for you. the world somehow has more meaning at a slower pace anyhoo.

Last edited:
Top Bottom