red deer suds buds campouts

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't wait to get home,,, the North has played me out. Ha.

Onda with tracks was a life saver fore sure,,, nothing like having stuff to do on the weekends,,, lots of sight seeing,,, being frozen,,, and shooting sports... Mostly the 22 rimfire...

Yuppers,,, clean up Onda and get a hair cut,,, hopefully the barber has a Grizzly Adams discount. Ha

Yo Yo Yo

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
My trailer is looking good too

someone forgot to disconnect my battery, it's so dead even after 12 hours with 10amp charge on it, no go..... time to upgrade......

otherwise everything looks good, forgot to leave fridge door open so have some cleaning to do.

campingnut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try putting something in line between the charger and the battery like an old 12v light bulb to get them to start taking a charge

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
someone forgot to disconnect my battery, it's so dead even after 12 hours with 10amp charge on it, no go..... time to upgrade......

otherwise everything looks good, forgot to leave fridge door open so have some cleaning to do.

Rookie lol

medler

I love guns
Reaction score

Make Sara clean the fridge fuzz out

Top Bottom