red deer suds buds campouts

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so i see someone was doing some spring cleaning on the AC SxS, cleaned the cab and the box out of last years junk and refreshment cans. some high speed hi-jinks involved.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2a2dd4151a79769aca1edb8d03304dc0.jpg

Still ice on creeks

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm still lost in North...

Of course I've been driving that direction for 3 days now and still haven't found South...

Oh Boy,,, maybe I'll try East for a few days,,, dam,,, South has to be around here somewhere. Ha

Big game of lost nd lost.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
say hi to Santa when you see him Lem! tell him to quit eating my lunch and drinking my beers every time he comes to my house. eh!!!!!!

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hotter then the hubs of 4@!! up here,,, summer time snow pack is near gone-day,,, no sign of black flies or mosquitoes yet. LOL. They say that they get pretty thick upper here...

So this year it's kayak adventures unlimited.

Park little buggy,,, then take on the rivers,,, of course this will involve the fruit-cup Ford pick-me-up-twuck with kayak and dual sport bike,,, that way I can go from landing to landing with the comforts of sleeping in the back seat bed...

Bears are not my friends,,, Ha

Plus I can do some River bank sight seeing along with fishing the shaded in areas when it's hot,,, I can tie the kayak to my leg and float down the river to.

Good times on a frugal budget. Oh Yha,,, bring on the melted water ways,,, last week we had a Smokey dog cook at the Big Smokey and used our 22 rimfires to shoot floating icebergs... Just the simple and easy stuff you know.

Lost North some where no where Lamb Lem reporting from Spruce tree amongst the poplars... LOL

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm thinking ol Lem may be on the wrong side of the creek again. lol.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yup i have been there? clouds going the wrong way, trails without signs, worst is usually after a couple cans of my favorite beverage. even with gps or a map i have been wandering for a bit. lol. demon beers

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i got some work to do, heading over to Haliburton, yup yup ,,,

then more yard clean up, need to go for a walk, clear the winter cobwebs out, and i need to fill some propane tanks. check over trailer. lots of stuff, oh so little time.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i got some work to do, heading over to Haliburton, yup yup ,,,

then more yard clean up, need to go for a walk, clear the winter cobwebs out, and i need to fill some propane tanks. check over trailer. lots of stuff, oh so little time.

Still very wet at my trailer,,need to do a few things to it also

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still very wet at my trailer,,need to do a few things to it also

I keep mine accessible all winter could pull it out in February just as easily as July.
Got a new mattress to replace that factory junk !
Just need to fill and flush the water system and stock the food items.

Top Bottom