red deer suds buds campouts

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dare I suggest....as an "outlawed" Suds Buds member....but yet a founding member.....I have the last week in June booked off (June 24 to July 3) ....any interest in a campout/ride some time in there?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dare I suggest....as an "outlawed" Suds Buds member....but yet a founding member.....I have the last week in June booked off (June 24 to July 3) ....any interest in a campout/ride some time in there?

u are only an outlaw member only if -you- want to be, up to u! no one here has told you not to come out as far as i know? you can campout/ride anytime with us.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there is some talk of the following weekend? not sure at this moment. some of the lads are down at rig street, about half way down.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's funny stuff right there

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So. Dave looks like June 18 to after July long weekend There will be a group out camping, Where don't know yet, u are welcome to come out, Always enjoyed the rides and bs. Bring Andy n Al

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so looks like will be at a campsite from june 17 to july 4, not a 100% sure on spot yet, anyone wanting to go out camping and riding let us know so we can adjust size of site. likely split group into a fast and a slow poke group. :rolleyes:

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so looks like will be at a campsite from june 17 to july 4, not a 100% sure on spot yet, anyone wanting to go out camping and riding let us know so we can adjust size of site. likely split group into a fast and a slow poke group. :rolleyes:
So everyone in one group and you in the other??? LMAO

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just heard my name,,, slow poke !

I'll keep an eye open on the thread if it works out for me.

Work pending of course. Ha.

No extra room needed for my lone wolf 17' sleeper pick-me-up-trucker as you dudes will allow me to park in ditch side-ways ! LOL

Top Bottom