red deer suds buds campouts

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Friggin fernie no snow jinxed me again, heading home to get skidoo, Snow all over, first ride of the new season

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Friggin fernie no snow jinxed me again, heading home to get skidoo, Snow all over, first ride of the new season

You give up that No Snow Joe BS or I will jinx you every chance I get....................:D

Thinking about a new version of the snow dance for this winter and maybe the practise sessions will have some power in them........:confused:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You give up that No Snow Joe BS or I will jinx you every chance I get....................:D

Thinking about a new version of the snow dance for this winter and maybe the practise sessions will have some power in them........:confused:

Haha, you got us good last night, looked at the ground by the fire, thought it was hail, we got 1-2 inches , snd did it get cold in a hurry, trailer awnings where real heavy. Got them all rolled up finally

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Haha, you got us good last night, looked at the ground by the fire, thought it was hail, we got 1-2 inches , snd did it get cold in a hurry, trailer awnings where real heavy. Got them all rolled up finally

Gotta love the weather changes that happen May long weekend and the September long weekend......................never seems to fail!

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Started the pellet stove tonight. And turned on the fire place. Got home from work and it's 15 . In the house.

Top Bottom