red deer suds buds campouts

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes you would be able to find us easier and have a refreshing cup of no snow joe. hehe, now come on you have to admit your snow days are winding down, everyday it just hurts a bit more!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
yes you would be able to find us easier and have a refreshing cup of no snow joe. hehe, now come on you have to admit your snow days are winding down, everyday it just hurts a bit more!

heard old fernie is going to be looking at something like a bearcat for his next sled, heated seat, remote start etc........

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
heard old fernie is going to be looking at something like a bearcat for his next sled, heated seat, remote start etc........

you heard that too! lol. those old bones n joints are increasing in pain every day! not a good pain either.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

Just because your bones are hurting Larry and that couch potato time of yours Tyler isn't keeping you in riding shape, doesn't mean I'm looking for the easy way quite yet. When was the last time Mr. Larry was riding in the mountains in the snow..................he's already showing his age and all you No Snow Joe dudes should take up a collection and buy him the BearCat!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just because your bones are hurting Larry and that couch potato time of yours Tyler isn't keeping you in riding shape, doesn't mean I'm looking for the easy way quite yet. When was the last time Mr. Larry was riding in the mountains in the snow..................he's already showing his age and all you No Snow Joe dudes should take up a collection and buy him the BearCat!

no more sleds but a new Polaris SxS would be nice!!!! then I could ride 12 months a year!!! drinking a cup of "no snow joe" as I go!
haha, that rhymes

Last edited:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If we buy BRP all areas will be open I heard.

But due to overheating we would never ride.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

no more sleds but a new Polaris SxS would be nice!!!! then I could ride 12 months a year!!!

That would be your style......................staying on the "groomed" in the heat of the winter!

Staging area to the cabin..........................hey not another one of those kind of dudes. Those are lldukes favourite................friggin' cabin lovers!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mm mm. Cold beer is good at 10 am

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
if forecast is right, you could leave beer outside tonight instead of using fridge

Top Bottom