arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434676657.839467.jpg

Val's present

Clark Grizwald

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is very nice! I've been searching for a marlin 1895 cowboy in 45/70 for a long time but none to be had up here. A guy could get one off gun broker but I don't see it as a feasible purchase for the extra $200 in shipping. There was some quality issues with marlin a couple years back when Remington bought marlin out and it was all do to the fact that the marlin equipment was wore out. Remington should have had better quality control in place to begin with so they didn't half to find out the hard way. My recent lever is a marlin 1895 SBL and couldn't be more happy with it, remlin is definitely back on the horse!

Clark Grizwald

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was seeking information a while back in regards to packing firearms on an OHV and after talking to about 8 different people in our government I finally got the answer I was seeking. Yes you can pack an unloaded firearm on an OHV as long as you are not hunting, that came right from fish and wildlife out of rocky. He did say how ever if he can prove your hunting some how after sunrise and before noon with an OHV kiss your OHV good bye, it will be seized and sold at an auction and you loose your firearms and pal.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was seeking information a while back in regards to packing firearms on an OHV and after talking to about 8 different people in our government I finally got the answer I was seeking. Yes you can pack an unloaded firearm on an OHV as long as you are not hunting, that came right from fish and wildlife out of rocky. He did say how ever if he can prove your hunting some how after sunrise and before noon with an OHV kiss your OHV good bye, it will be seized and sold at an auction and you loose your firearms and pal.

Yes before noon it must have a trigger lock, locked in it's own case and ammo locked in a separate case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RhinoWhino

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are some zones up North where you can have your rifle ready but unloaded all the time .

Top Bottom