red deer suds buds campouts

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Great! Would love to see some pics of the area. I'd say darn near every area is going to be wet, but the weather forecast looks good so hopefully things dry up a little.

we'll be down in that area working on the snowandmud trail. If you see us Peco's stop and say Hi, we'll be the guys installing "bridge boardwalks"

Pecos

Reaction score
we'll be down in that area working on the snowandmud trail. If you see us Peco's stop and say Hi, we'll be the guys installing "bridge boardwalks"

Just tell me what kind of vehicles to look for and where you'll be and I'll certainly stop for a chat! We'll be camping just across the little blue bridge in the big area just past it. Heading out thursday at noon, If you like PM me your cell# and I'll give you a shout when we arrive. Cell service is shotty in there but I have a booster that works well in that area.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Just tell me what kind of vehicles to look for and where you'll be and I'll certainly stop for a chat! We'll be camping just across the little blue bridge in the big area just past it. Heading out thursday at noon, If you like PM me your cell# and I'll give you a shout when we arrive. Cell service is shotty in there but I have a booster that works well in that area.

we're camped at Outwest Campground. Left everything there, we'll likely be in and around the strachan gas plant, over the tracks at the bottom of the hill, that bridge has taken a chit kickin this year, very tough to access it one direction and dangerous getting off it in the other, so we're going to fix that up, and then there's a couple other spots to fix up as well. I know where you'll be though. My cell doesn't work down there, and I refuse to buy a booster!

Pecos

Reaction score
Sounds good Tyler. Maybe it's best to drop by your campsite one evening for a pop. Maybe shoot me your site #....

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like a suds buds campout out at swan lake this weekend, access is good from caroline side and also from rocky side.

going to be laid back, fun quad rides, campfires and lots of BS,

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like a suds buds campout out at swan lake this weekend, access is good from caroline side and also from rocky side.

That campfire and BS'ing part just fits right into your wheel house doesn't it Larry? Lol.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes maybe a little more low key, more riding and still have some fun times. we need a break after all the rain and shenanigans going on. i'm thinkin i pretty much have the bs running well hehe. looks like about 8-10 trailers and about 15 + quadders. and only about 8 km of gravel whoop whoop.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score

Sounds like a good time. Have to get together when we get back from east coast

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a good time. Have to get together when we get back from east coast

ya only know one will be able to understand ya, hehe. July is going to be a scheduling nightmare, but when i get er figured i'll be putting it up here, more laughs, beer and quad riding,

lol.

looks like we have a 3 acre site already set up for suds buds, good road and dry yee haw, now just need some beer, setting up tomorrow and have directions etc for those that will need em.

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
any suggestions on brand of draft beer for a weekend, cdn, kokanee, ? and i understand the air pump taps will make the beer go flat after about 2 days? never happened before but heard it could happen lol.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was told no cheap beer, almost cried, my whole life flashed before my eyes, i never heard of such a thing.

Top Bottom