red deer suds buds campouts

RhinoWhino

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anywhere where we can camp close to a creek or river ?? Sure like that , nice to wake up and cure a hangover with a swim in ice cold water !!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't. Have a family reunion at our house till then.

sent from my I phone azz kicking HTC

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they were starting to get tasty alright, hehe

butch, i'm thinking everyone wants to go out, just waiting to see where you can go, everything is underwater, bridges are out, etc. till someone goes out to check it up in the air.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
crowsnest looks not to bad... weather shows sunshine from tuesday on and highs of 29 on friday.. what do you guys say? early trip out to crowsnest? lol

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Just got back from Outwest/South Fork, will post photos tomorrow, definitely wet but shockingly not flooded out!

Pecos

Reaction score
Looks like a great weekend coming up! Heading out thursday to to Southfork most likely, grab your machines & beer and come on out for this soon to be epic long weekend.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Looks like a great weekend coming up! Heading out thursday to to Southfork most likely, grab your machines & beer and come on out for this soon to be epic long weekend.

You may want to pack a scuba suit as well.... or at least a snorkel for yourself.

forgot card reader at home today, I'll make sure to get some photo's up tonight, lots of water out there

Pecos

Reaction score
Great! Would love to see some pics of the area. I'd say darn near every area is going to be wet, but the weather forecast looks good so hopefully things dry up a little.

Top Bottom