red deer suds buds campouts

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Headed out to cutoff tomorrow with a buddy , no kid = Beer and Beer and I forgot ..... Beer

when you going to be there, well i was going to go out there, but we found a real nice site by prarie creek, just to be near sumx54, hehe, where you guys camping, sorry no way i'm taking my unit into sight before blue bridge, way to heavy.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
I heard Sum X was buying some new camo Larry???
when you going to be there, well i was going to go out there, but we found a real nice site by prarie creek, just to be near sumx54, hehe, where you guys camping, sorry no way i'm taking my unit into sight before blue bridge, way to heavy.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If Andy can get in there, you can get in there.

Did you find us a good spot for next weekend?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well there are a couple good spots in cut-off creek,, found a nice big one at prarie creek by outwest and hwy752 campgrounds a bit of a drive to falls creek or was thinkin saunders may be real good. cut off creek is 36 km of gravel, 3km of gravel at outwest prarie creek, saunders not alot of grave, but friggin good riding. as cut-off crk is also.

me either of the 3 will work, i have my unit at the outwest site right now, but see butch and andy at cut-off creek.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like I'll be working through another long weekend. Frikkin Enbridge, once they get their hands on an inspector, they don't want to let go.

miss kawi

Reaction score
well there are a couple good spots in cut-off creek,, found a nice big one at prarie creek by outwest and hwy752 campgrounds a bit of a drive to falls creek or was thinkin saunders may be real good. cut off creek is 36 km of gravel, 3km of gravel at outwest prarie creek, saunders not alot of grave, but friggin good riding. as cut-off crk is also.

me either of the 3 will work, i have my unit at the outwest site right now, but see butch and andy at cut-off creek.

Can you make up your mind on were we are going please

sent from a phone

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry .... not in my job discription

Thats not what we heard. Are you working? Any recommendation on a enclosed trailer place. 16 or 18 foot. I am looking to buy one. Want a rear ramp door. I have checked all the dealers around Nisku but want to look everywhere for ideas.
No a sled trailer just enclosed with a side door.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok

red deer suds buds campout, august 30-31, sept 1-2-3

change to prarie creek

1 km west of outwest campground turn off on 752. range rd 10-0A

3kms south, left 100 yds on right.

Last edited:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We will be out someplace September 7,8,9,10. Rzr sold so have my quad maybe unless it sold.

Not sure what we will be riding. Maybe sit in camp and drink. :beer:

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok

change to prarie creek

Pecos and I will be out tomorrow night to scout the spot. Sounds like you are in the exact place we were going to hit anyways. LOL. See ya fer a beer tomorrow....be back Wed night for beer, quadding, swimming, beer, quadding and beer.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok

change to prarie creek

K so 3 km south then turn left and go 100 yards ?? Into a lease ??

Rob is coming also.

sent from my htc

Top Bottom