red deer suds buds campouts

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yuppers, just need the fire to burn down for a number 2, tools with more than one use.

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome idea,,, flush fire pit before cooling hot dogs... Ha...

Got 5 pedal power bikes in the fleet now,,, adding 2 more too the collection,,, they make for great shop wall hangars after we put 2 too 5000 miles on them...

Got close too 5000 mile mark on my first barn bike build,,, now doing a series of fat tire units... 2 smoke unit's since we love the smell of unburnt oil,,, and its good for the environment...

The trees love us as we feed them carbon...

Got 2 turn ket tw 200's coming for 2021,,, we will use them for our cross canada /// usa tour,,, just a shorter ride between 100 and 120.000 miles over a year and 15/16ths... ha

My last coast to coast day ride endend up just shy of 362 days on the road racking in 100.000 miles... 2 trips coast to coast across Canada,,, then coast to coast 2 X's across the usa...

It was a awesome day ride... took a few detours that took longer than expected... LOL

Yuppers,,, get our trail bikes up and running and put on the miles,,, 30 too 40 mpr for most of the day with exceptions of 1.6 too 5.24 mpr off road,,, a few sandy's sections in Northern Canada along the edges of the Canadian shield you know...

Most likely pack a few of the units in the frugal support unit with all the on road living stuff,,, parts,,, tools,,, supplies ... park unit at secured location,,, then jet home too pick up extra supplies if needed...

Have a few units crated up too ship too us """if""" we need them...
We can normally get a ready too rock power pedal bike or dual sport unit shipped too us anywhere in our America's with in a few days...

If needed...

Yuppers,,, most likely depart from central BC,,, do the loop too Newfoundland,,, cut down along the eastern sea board,,,, zig zag threw the usa states,,, pop back up in eastern Canada coming off the Mexico Baja... then zag zig Canada home... take run too Alaska since its close...

Short day ride like last time...

Gooder time's for sure...

Lets ride...

Jt

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i got a 24 box of cheers ready to go!!! fa la la la.

over the lips
cross the tongue
look out tummy
'here she comes.

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Messy Christmas too all and too all a good fight...

Whats that ...

Oh...

Heres too dirt in your eye,,, a sticky in your pants,,, and a burning cigarette in your shirt pocket...

Oh boy...

Happy festive season,,, drink lots,,, find friends,,, look for Kows and take on the good times...

Lets ride...

Don from Lacombe

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
70946d72e019dd35367da2aba88ea764.jpg

Some new lights on the trailer Larry

Top Bottom