red deer suds buds campouts

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh boy,,, Arff and Medler will join in on beer can/ wild kow trap game...

I'll bring Kow with Horn snaggers to add to the fun...

Kow is now in training... Drop Head with horns,,, snagg dummies by seat of pants and throw,,, make sure to drip lots of steaming snot as she kicks up frozen kow turds... ha

I'll find a 15 to 1800 lb'er to work with,,, might get lucky to find 1 in pasture that blends in with Poplar and Spruce trees... Heee Heeee...

Kinda like new game of hide & seak but with a twist involving Miss Wild Kow when she finds you...

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lem u doo realize that those two desperados will be in love with that cow, salivating while thinking about BBQ'd steaks. following her around moon eyed

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kow will like Medler and Arff,,, more scared of Doo'en with short rope...

Tie rope to Imdoo'n roof rack,,, empty beer cans in box for traction,,, us 3 amigo's will sit in lawn chairs and watch from distance,,, Arff takes pictures,,, Medler runs bull-horn to call out hazards,,, i watch fire and branding irons...

When Doo'ing thinks he has kow under control,,, us amigo's will launch the loud fireworks,,, kow likes sparkles in the sky...

Sparkels in the sky,,, dumb diddy dumb,,, sparkels in the sky,,, diddy,,, dumb dumb,,, dumb dumb...

Everybody...

We will We will kick you,,, Oufff... ha

Its a great song,,, amigos love to sing...

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sounds like a runaway there lem, you think the cow will be safe around those two desperado's?

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh yes,,, Arff and Medler have rubber gloves and safety glasses,,, i wear steel toe boots... safety first Arffy said...

We can hide under parachute if things go south,,, its water and kow proof...

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
going to be real stinky under parachute, what with cow, arff, mikey, and parsons passing gas there.

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes,,, kow,,, gas under trap...

Good times with friends from the Mud and Sand forum...

Maybe we can add rabbits to the mix,,, soft fluffy feet to go pitter patter on the bongos when we start singing sad country songs...

Now sad,,, no rabbits to be found,,, most Beavers are froozen under ice,,, and the city lights don't shine past the city limits...

Dang namit,,, just when I was happy about farting in the tent with all my furry friends... ha

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

we now wonder who is in the cow costume?

say no more, we don't need to know what happened after the lights went out. haha. cowabunga

Top Bottom