red deer suds buds campouts

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can join in now that I have a camper,,, of course I need to put a door on it to keep the bears out,,, no,,, no door and let the bears in... ha

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh boy...

Goats and Me in camper box,,, then add Grizzly Bear...

Would they class that as a Camping 3-Some... ha

The furry will be flying...

Project 101 today,,, put doors on camper,,, seal up leaks,,, and plan next step...

$480 so far,,, not bad for the super size hot-box,,, plenty of room for lawn chairs with roof flat,,, more room when the lid is in the up position... Lol

A bit of brain storming on that part,,, but we have a game plan for it in the works,,, we're following the German VW material cover idea... Zoom Zoom

If not,,, we can run with the roof down...

Flat roof for flat heads... Ha

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh boy...

Goats and Me in camper box,,, then add Grizzly Bear...

Would they class that as a Camping 3-Some... ha

The furry will be flying...

Project 101 today,,, put doors on camper,,, seal up leaks,,, and plan next step...

$480 so far,,, not bad for the super size hot-box,,, plenty of room for lawn chairs with roof flat,,, more room when the lid is in the up position... Lol

A bit of brain storming on that part,,, but we have a game plan for it in the works,,, we're following the German VW material cover idea... Zoom Zoom

If not,,, we can run with the roof down...

Flat roof for flat heads... Ha

seal leaks, is this a boat/camper now lem?

ah now i understand about the goats and grizzly bears. but how does the donkey and cow think about this arrangement?

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It could be the animal kingdom for sure,,, only problem is that i only have room for 1 each,,, looks like cross B-ing is the way of the futrue... ha

Goats with donkey ears,,, grizzly bears with milk bags and horns,,, and kows with sharp teeth and claws...

Nothing like living in a mixed up world...

Hey,,, wait a minute,,, that's how the planet started off,,, humans are a prime example of messed up...

No hoves,,, no sharp teeth,,, and poor eye sight,,, kinda makes me wonder how we made it this far,,, lol

Save room in the cave for me and the critters,,, its going to be tuff going for us from here on in...

Time to make some paddels for my floating camper box... Ha

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Bit of snow

Attachments

• 0B114353-41E4-49E9-9E71-D9C03EA078CF.jpg
    0B114353-41E4-49E9-9E71-D9C03EA078CF.jpg
    222.5 KB · Views: 65

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
White Sheep like snow,,, they think they are at home in the land of white,,, total opposite for black sheep...

Top Bottom