red deer suds buds campouts

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No Crocks for me...

I'm doing head lights for my lumber wagon so I can see the road...

Cheap governments that can't paint the lines,,, I know I know... It snows up here in Canada so the snow plows scrap off the lines...

Funny thing is that it snows in Utah,,, Colorado,,, and Alaska and a person can see those lines...

What's that,,, did you ask if it snows along the Eastern sea board and their crushed glass lines stand out...

Yuppers,,, Alberta's cheap governments set us up to fail since we now drive by rumble Strips,,, only problem is that none of us know which side of the strip we're suppose to be on... Ha...

Look out everyone...

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No Crocks for me...

Cheap governments that can't paint the lines,,, I know I know... It snows up here in Canada so the snow plows scrap off the lines...

Funny thing is that it snows in Utah,,, Colorado,,, and Alaska and a person can see those lines...

What's that,,, did you ask if it snows along the Eastern sea board and their crushed glass lines stand out...

Yuppers,,, Alberta's cheap governments set us up to fail since we now drive by rumble Strips,,, only problem is that none of us know which side of the strip we're suppose to be on... Ha...

Look out everyone...

just stay inside the fence lines lem, u should be ok?

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
No Crocks for me...

Look out everyone...

I just use lane departure and hope for the best

Top Bottom