red deer suds buds campouts

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A pretty Moose with green eyes and a soft wet Snout.

Hopefully she comes with a long fur coat and shiny hooves...

The smell of willow turns me on...

Ha

was her name Willow? such a pretty name for a she Moose, needs a face makeover though, bad case of the uggs! ha

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well lots of deer out this morning.

Only elk tracks.

Willow she was with a new man.

Imdooin. she left you for a younger good looking fella. Hung like a moose to.
Lem or something was his name.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
alarm.gif
that sob, he is movin in on my new love interest. u just can't turn your back on the Lamb miester.
he has the gift of the Gab, ol Lem does, the ability to make the Ladies hang on his every word. Cary Grant style.
just like a Sailor , girl at every port!

i will have to be watching this Villan before he does more damage to the trap line.
icon10.gif

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i may have to pull out the ol trackin dog "Scout", to get on Lems trail and head him off at the pass.

one mean hombre.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
had a few deer out in the yard this AM. holding them for arff, seeing as he is lookin for freezer stash?

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went for a hike on foot,,, lots of tracks and no furry critters that put those tracks in place...

Maybe they are alinen critters that leave tracks at night,,, then float away during the day time...

Poof,,, and they are gone... Ha

Invisible game hunting at its finest...

Did you know that paper targets tastes pretty good when fried in butter with a bit of salt and pepper... LOL

It's all about the fiber there days...

Kidding aside,,, what a awesome year to spend in the great out doors,,, lots of boots on the ground with the odd Quad ride to take me places...

Ice fishing to get under way pretty soon... At least our wooden shack will float when the ice melts...

Cheers from Center point AB...

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what size ice boat do you use or recommend? was thinking on ice fishing, just not sure of boat as there is very little info?

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
12x14 with a high roof top,,, she's a pretty spank units that we built 2 years ago,,, fully paneled inside with lights and windows,,, we can turn it pitch black if we close all the curtons...

Its a pretty heavy shack,,, so we get a 5 ton flat deck to bring it to the lake,,, then we skid it with the digger truck to different areas of the lake... Ha...

I was just kidding about the floating thing,,, maybe it will float on the sand on the bottom of the lake... LOL

It's fully rigged up so we can live out there,,, no taxes if you live on the water you know...

Free is good

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No more Moose,,, the word its self sounds weird,,, it really needs a whisssssp...

Purhaps Mooth,,, if there more than one let's say Mooth'ez,,, or lots of Mooth'ezzz,,, of course there will still be a Mommy Mooth and a Pappa Mooth,,, along with all the Younger Mooth'ez...

If Moose could talk they would agree,,, packing a 20 pound tongue allows for the Mooth sounds,,, Ha

Is easier to love a Mooth then a Moose one would think,,, Mooth is easier to say when our face is frozen and its hard not to Grin when we see one running threw the forest,,, hey every one... Look over there,,, is that a MOOTH...

LOL

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No more Moose,,, the word its self sounds weird,,, it really needs a whisssssp...

Purhaps Mooth,,, if there more than one let's say Mooth'ez,,, or lots of Mooth'ezzz,,, of course there will still be a Mommy Mooth and a Pappa Mooth,,, along with all the Younger Mooth'ez...

If Moose could talk they would agree,,, packing a 20 pound tongue allows for the Mooth sounds,,, Ha

Is easier to love a Mooth then a Moose one would think,,, Mooth is easier to say when our face is frozen and its hard not to Grin when we see one running threw the forest,,, hey every one... Look over there,,, is that a MOOTH...

LOL

well lem lamth, you sound like you are on to something, lamth fer mooth"s haha.

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am Imdoo'n,,, or would dat b Imdoothan,,, Ha

Hard to get the right words when my face is frozen... LOL

Arff is easy to say,,, its alot like Woof,,, or roof. And it dosen't rime with door hinge at all...

Look there pilgrim,,, is dat dare Arff dude standing behind that door hinge... I hope he doesn't get crushed like a empty beer cans when the wild Mooth come blazing into town... Ha

Krikle of the beer can is not a good thing...

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I am south. In the sun.
Very hot. Girl wear little clothes.

Be too hot for moose costume

Saw some critters. Quana not sure if good eatin.

Free drinks here too.

Pool and food.

I stay a while

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I am south. In the sun.
Very hot. Girl wear little clothes.

Be too hot for moose costume

Saw some critters. Quana not sure if good eatin.

Free drinks here too.

Pool and food.

I stay a while

so was she a big girl wearing little clothes? or a mooth in some drawers? i take it your lickin a gecko? or was that a lime? and what is this business with the hot girls? they on fire? haha or they lookin a bit moosey

Top Bottom