arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Morning boys,,,,,,,,,

Turkey weekend is on the way,,,,,,,

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
charbroil cooked turkey will be how you cook turkey, about the moistest turkey i've ever had, sorry Grandma.

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm scared of Turkeys after I was chased by one at the age of 6,,, I like to cry when I see them attacking tires on farm tractors and chase cars along the hwys while trying to rip the rubber off the rim...

Turkeys are bad @zz you know...

I heard that they sneek into houses at night and peck their owners to death then eat them...

It must be true since no one has ever reported being mulled by a Rogue Turkey... LOL

Gobble Gobble Gobble

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
please don't infuriate the turkey's, they have feelings too. and are a kind of bird that lets us chew on it's leg. ha. Turkeys are just misunderstood and givin some luv they will be your friend? i think?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
please don't infuriate the turkey's, they have feelings too. and are a kind of bird that lets us chew on it's leg. ha. Turkeys are just misunderstood and givin some luv they will be your friend? i think?

just dunk them in hot oil for 3 minutes a pound.... that teaches them.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
can be a very tasty meal, although there was that one time Arff brought, "the turkey", looked a lot like road kill! Vegas odds had it at 7-3 it was raven, not turkey, can't remember who won. :D

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Turkeys alway come across as your true blue friend,,, then when your not looking they dawn on their black leather biker jackets,,, turn on the rock and roll,,, then fire up the doobbbies...

Bad @zz they are... Turkeys are the new black under world King Pins...

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If we stuff a crow into a Chicken,,, then the Chicken into a Turkey,,, then stuff that combination into a Kow...

Do we end up with a Crochicturkow'en... Ha

I don't think it's kool being stuffed. LOL

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If we stuff a crow into a Chicken,,, then the Chicken into a Turkey,,, then stuff that combination into a Kow...

Do we end up with a Crochicturkow'en... Ha

I don't think it's kool being stuffed. LOL

We can do it

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what? stuff LEM? can't be good, buttons will be coming off his shirt like 50 cal bullets.

Last edited:
Top Bottom