red deer suds buds campouts

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow, it was you that I ran over...

Sorry about that Doo'in,,, all I seen was a middle age dude with a pink oil-field hard hat slumped over picking up beer cans off the quad trail when I crashed over top of him,,, by the time I got the Onda stopped the dude was gone...

I poked a stick into the mud incase I packed who ever it was down,,, but I didn't find anything...

Any-who,,, glad to hear you didn't get kidnapped by aliens Doo'en,,, I got thinking we'd never hear from you again,,, missing in action like Elvis Presley and Jimmy Hoofa...

We know that little green dudes came to take them away... Darn lucky we are... Ha

The forum just wouldn't be the same with out you Dew... Ha

No one to pick on and what would we do with the empties,,, recycling would come to an end. Kinda like the end of the world situation for sure...

Right on Imdoo'n,,, now I can hit the trail with the Onda knowing I don't have to look for you now that your found... LOL

Good old rusty beer can / empty helmit rides again...

Yee Haa

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yup thanks for making that hole in the mud, except now i have a sore eye, but at least you got me an air hole to breath. took a couple hours to claw my way back to the top of the mud hole.

that turbo honda was screaming going over the hills. could hear that for several miles, followed the noise to find the way back, but alas it was a long week trying get out. good thing i found a few tire spins every once in a while. anyway it was an adventure.

:theCabin:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well looks like central alberta area may get as much as 2 ft of snow this weekend? climate change

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good thing I got bottles cleaned up by Rocky yesterday

No sign of Imdooin

Even looked under the bridge at Southfork

No troll either

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doing is found, he said he was hiding in a hole in the ground looking for beer cans,,, I never thought about making a empty beer pit to catch them... Must be a old trapper trick....Imdoo'n Hole in the ground trapper...

Great way to catch the wild beer cans for sure... LOL

Yuppers,,, lots of warm riding gear this weekend,,, at least the furry critters will be moving,,, zoom zoom... Maybe Mr Doo'en willing show up to show me how big of a hole I need to catch a 68" bull Moose,,, I bet it will be 3 X's bigger than my Onda. Ha

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well first you need to be able to whisper to the Mooses. get in tune with the mooses inner feelings. yes sweet talk the moose. then the moose will be googly eyed for you and doo your every whim. once you have the mooses confidence he will follow the lemster around like a puppy dog! it will take time and a lot of doo'n experience but you will benefit immensely from the imdoon wildlife knowledge. please keep it quiet as i can't be helping everyone. :theCabin:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
39032112_441776459662745_6997198437598887936_n.jpg

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I might have to come up.

Pick area clean.

Imdooin will you drive me to GP
i know where there will be lots of bottles n cans, several good locations, spent lots of time in that area?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
see moose chase Lem, see lem move faster than he ever has, moose, on the loose. Lem may make moose stew!

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I made a set of Beer-Can Moose horns to blend in...

If I can find my old trapper fur jacket I'll be able to walk right up on them...

Looks like Moose, smells like a Moose,,, sounds like a Moose,,, it must be a Moose... LOL

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
here i thought you were going to be making the ultimate winter gear, and you had it all along. ha.

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I added the furry Moose suit to keep me warm. I wished that Moose had pockets built into the hides...

That way I'd have a place to pack empty beer cans. Ha

Top Bottom