red deer suds buds campouts

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Be 3 of us hunting.
Won’t fit in back of truck

Will set up camp with enclosed trailer and wall tent.

Be a good time

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My iron is sighted in as well,,, range day 3 I think,,, no need for me to set-up camp since back seat pick-up truck system is ready to rock...

Last thing to load is cut-line lawn chair,,, warm sleeping bag with big camo tarp rapped around me to keep the rain and snow off...

Maybe the Grizzly Bears don't like the weiner Wrapper Lem Lamb... Ha

they may think you are a bun covered hot dog in that stay puff marshmallow suit you'd be sporting!

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My luck is I'll only see a set of furry ears before they pound me into the ground like a gopher hole... Ha

I hate that I have to fight my way to the top when I'm already on the ground,,, very challanging indeed. LOL...

Nothing like wrestling a 900 lb furry puff ball off me that comes factory with Velcro hook grabbers that don't want to let go of a good meal... Ha

Maybe I can rub diesel fuel over my body to give them that unpleasant taste... Ha

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
My luck is I'll only see a set of furry ears before they pound me into the ground like a gopher hole... Ha

I hate that I have to fight my way to the top when I'm already on the ground,,, very challanging indeed. LOL...

Nothing like wrestling a 900 lb furry puff ball off me that comes factory with Velcro hook grabbers that don't want to let go of a good meal... Ha

Maybe I can rub diesel fuel over my body to give them that unpleasant taste... Ha

Just tell them you know imdooin and they will run away

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
old doo'n is friends with the furry critters, they stay in woods i stay home lol.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is there any good can/bottle picking spots up in leduck way, was thinking on hitting a few hot spots!

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe Arff can lend me the empty's so I can duct-tape them around me as a bear proof safety suit... Pretty sure bears wouldn't like that crunchy sound... Ha

What's the odds of a person getting eaten by a bear while wearing a empty beer can suit... LOL

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe Arff can lend me the empty's so I can duct-tape them around me as a bear proof safety suit... Pretty sure bears wouldn't like that crunchy sound... Ha

What's the odds of a person getting eaten by a bear while wearing a empty beer can suit... LOL

Awesome idea. That can be done

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i hit the mother load in Leduck, down around king st area, bottles and cans stacked 8 ft high just outside of garage. loaded them all up, went into fridge got some grub and a couple cold beers, lucky day it was. good haul. left note HO HO HO! gotta go.

Top Bottom