red deer suds buds campouts

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
30 days left up North for this Cow Girl,,, it can't come soon enough.

The territory up here this winter was simply awesome,,, easy to get around on the frozen spung,,, and the warm temps are melting the snow pack fast,,, the ditches are like ragging rivers. Must remember to stay out of them and the creeks,,, LOL... Old Onda would be like a tank on 2" of ice,,, not good...

I've been riding the hills,,, pretty safe in those areas,,, thank the Supreme Bean for tracks ask they grind threw this poo like nothing,,, she hard bottom below the mush pack.

2 wheel drive camping rig is now parking on the main roads as I Camel pack in from there,,, Feather & Fish yanked me out of the ditch last week when the little unit slid into the rhubarb. Ha,,, good thing for quagmire as the unit didn't make it to far off the goat path.

The area is awesome,,, the only thing that sucks goats milk is the side roads,,, they should have signs on them saying,,, don't attempt this trail because it only leads to a swamp up ahead,,, all back roads are like this up here. LOL

Stay young,,, think big,,, and try not to accomplish any goals from the new year,,, the trick is to tell your friends that your on track even though you just got home to eat the whole chocolate cake at 1 sitting.

Oh Yha,,, good time happen to those of us that break the rules. Ha

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i see there is hot sex on sale downtown. haha. use your wood

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unbelievable temps up here in the North,,, 10 days of blue skies and T-shirt weather. I'm sitting out side this morning under the foreign Moon. Dam thing is bigger than I remember,,, something to do with my expanding pumpkin,,, or poor eye sight... Ha.

I'm already thinking about our stomping grounds back home,,, I call it the Alberta Blue Ridge/ Smokey Mountains,,, nothing like taking on the day on top of the hills watching the sun rise and set,,, glasses the valleys below for furry critters is what its all about.

Lucky thing I have my tracked up buggy to get around with up here,,, endless miles of trails and open Meadows to explore,,, sure nice to view it under the clear skies...

Hopefully they don't turn this area into a park like the Castle Area. It's to bad that our brothers and sisters lost their play ground down there.

The good note is that """Hopefuly""" we get a government that can reverse the damage done from the Clowns that are doing us damage to our outdoor sports and activities.

This is what Alberta is supposed to be you know.

The vacation capital of Canada right here in our own backyard.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lem is the equivalent to the old time mountain man! carries his lunch with him(cow) and has Donkey for hauling his treasures. his native name is grizzly Lem, the king of the wild west.

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow, fried bacon, tomatoes , potatoes, onions and egg omelet fer breaky, yummy

Top Bottom