red deer suds buds campouts

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The club up here ran a bush wacker down the cut-lines, there pretty smooth,,, there's the odd spot here and there that needs the operator to pay attention,,, but the majority is good to go.

We got 4" of fluffy fluff today,,, fairly chilly this morning,,, it warmed up to -8c by afternoon... Still kinda a chilly for the longest day of summer,,, LOL.

I meet 3 sled dudes today, it was a pleasure visiting with them as we dominated the trails of good times.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The club up here ran a bush wacker down the cut-lines, there pretty smooth,,, there's the odd spot here and there that needs the operator to pay attention,,, but the majority is good to go.

We got 4" of fluffy fluff today,,, fairly chilly this morning,,, it warmed up to -8c by afternoon... Still kinda a chilly for the longest day of summer,,, LOL.

I meet 3 sled dudes today, it was a pleasure visiting with them as we dominated the trails of good times.

good deal there lem, you show them sledders what the hondu can doo?

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The -30c with bone chilling winds

Burrrrr is an under statement. Ha,,, and I say that with a full time frozen Grin on my face.

Dam,,, this is one heck of a cold summer this year,,, it is summer isn't it,,, did I hibernate for to long this year,,, and where is this global warming thing everyone is talking about... I say B@!! Crap to warming. LOL

If these clowns were in my boots they'd be thinking about global freezing and trying to save their Nicker Nackers. Ha

The planing is underway for for the weekend ahead, lots of cut-lines with lots of trees,,, ain't no way this @zz clown is going to get caught out in the open.

Wind chill my @zz,,, maybe this cold chill has something to do with a NDP province,,, so cold and gloomy I'd say.

Maybe they'd come for a ride up here to experience good times,,, no,,, maybe not since the majority of them are sad people with out a life.

Lem must remember not to hang around with sad humans. Ha

The 2020 OHV season is underway friends,,, nothing like being 1 year ahead of the game plan before the rest of the crew finds out that the great outdoors await those choose to chip away at the dream.

Small peaces of it that is.

It looks like it's Inter-Wadd time to find the other trials up here.

Must remember to bring extra gas on next ride,,, lots of gas makes BIG FIRE,,, then Arff comes to save the Lamb Lem.

�� LOP

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
at that temp the lambster would not be moving to fast. may need a seat warmer to keep the boys from freezing?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
50183044_2551923031490631_2018820742937837568_n.jpg

Looks like phillips has been caught in another lie, oh her nose must be a yard long by now.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well fellas may be a day to be watching the news.

Yellow jacket protesters in France are going after the financial backers of the country, withdrawing there money so the banks will have no cash on hand, thus forcing them to close. it is going to get ugly fast.
planned for this coming Saturday.
the government is calling in 80,000 security, police and military.

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well you have been practicing!!! ha

i seen that monkey at the bar, he could put them away. i just turned in shame and left with the monkey on my back!!!lol

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a couple lads are already hooked up out by Nordegg, Brrrr

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a couple lads are already hooked up out by Nordegg, Brrrr

Waiting for my new enclosed trailer to arrive

It’s insulated. Wider and longer than our other one. I will run 2 electric heaters in it.

Be good to go.

armascott

Armaguard
Reaction score
Never really thought about winter camping out there, do many people go? Would probably be fun on a nicer weekend.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there are a few, access to sites can be a problem, most don't have water in there tanks, but a gen and a couple electric heaters work wonders, i have been thinking of wood stove/ heater install. bud camps year round, this winter so far has been a real bonus i'm sure, not much snow and not super cold.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never really thought about winter camping out there, do many people go? Would probably be fun on a nicer weekend.

We hunt and camp in our enclosed trailer. Was not insulated and used 2 electric heaters and camp cots. Works great.

Insulated enclosed will take less to heat in the winter.

Yes it’s fun to go. When ice is thick enough trails are great. Skeg areas no problem.

Top Bottom