red deer suds buds campouts

dodgeguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok so who's unit am I lookin for tomorrow evening?? LOL rzr had mentioned earlier northwest corner, since I have only been to med lake 2X:feedback:....the "gravel pit" is the clearing to the left of the fork in the road just outside the entrance to the park? I only really remember DaveB's MH and I think I'd recognize Imdooin's unit!

Sorry probably annoying, BUT I will NEVER ask again!!

I'll be the lost looking one in the old white dodge, 8 foot camper, and quad trailer in tow....lol

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Ok so who's unit am I lookin for tomorrow evening?? LOL rzr had mentioned earlier northwest corner, since I have only been to med lake 2X:feedback:....the "gravel pit" is the clearing to the left of the fork in the road just outside the entrance to the park? I only really remember DaveB's MH and I think I'd recognize Imdooin's unit!

Sorry probably annoying, BUT I will NEVER ask again!!

I'll be the lost looking one in the old white dodge, 8 foot camper, and quad trailer in tow....lol

rzrgade left with a white chevy 3/4 tonne pulling a short 5th wheel, as well as a redish brown late 90's ford pulling a flat deck aluminum trailer, storm has got a gigantic "formula fifth wheel", goodngrubby has a gigantic 5th wheel with a single axle kenworth for a tow rig.....

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
rzrgade left with a white chevy 3/4 tonne pulling a short 5th wheel, as well as a redish brown late 90's ford pulling a flat deck aluminum trailer, storm has got a gigantic "formula fifth wheel", goodngrubby has a gigantic 5th wheel with a single axle fr8liner for a tow rig.....
ixed it for you 540001_10150908858249529_732549528_12059117_800882575_n.jpg

Pink Thunder Beth

Reaction score
Anyone know if any other kids going?? Or if anyone staying back at camp we have our boys, might have to run them back home for the babysitters.

kellyandhislimo

RIP - March 16, 2023
Reaction score
Oh boy now I'm getting frantic here. First campout of the year and all I wanna do is be there lol. Don't wanna finish getting everything ready to go or haul everything out there. Wish I could just snap my fingers and make it arrive just like that.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh boy now I'm getting frantic here. First campout of the year and all I wanna do is be there lol. Don't wanna finish getting everything ready to go or haul everything out there. Wish I could just snap my fingers and make it arrive just like that.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Hire someone to do it for ya.

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk

Pink Thunder Beth

Reaction score
Ya he did in some form. His getting camper ready was adding water and getting hot water tank going. I did rest with holiday trailer oh and he started the fridge lol.
But mine was easier he has to get the toys ready and loaded. Lol

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya he did in some form. His getting camper ready was adding water and getting hot water tank going. I did rest with holiday trailer oh and he started the fridge lol. But mine was easier he has to sell the toys and buy new ones before this afternoon on Kijiji Lol
Fixed it...hahaha

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are the only people out here Kelly, can't miss us all north side of the pit

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No Friggin updates to make me want to call in sick ????

Pics of the fire ect ????

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No Friggin updates to make me want to call in sick ????

Pics of the fire ect ????

I am not there they can't light a fire maybe??

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where are they at? Theres a few of us heading out tomorow for the day. Thinking South Fork cause its closest .

Top Bottom