red deer suds buds campouts

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh don't be going there, he will shoot fireballs from his eyes, hehe. ya after dec 1 other areas outwest open up to quadders and sledders, you have to be careful where you are, but i'm thinking u and anyone riding will be the only ones out there. i'm going to try it out this winter. we haven't had any significant amount of snow out there in years.
When? I am ready

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
daves talkin about his motorhome, he calls it his bus brings back fond memories, i think.

should be some good riding over the winter, as long as the snow dosen't get too deep.

You can pack your fishing pole now

Sent from my phone

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ride every weekend in the winter unless it get to about -13 to -15 C.. then it starts getting to cold to really have fun... have ridden in -18 and lower and its not real fun! lol.....from Calgary here 45 mins and we are in the start of the mountains at bragg creek... about 80 sq miles of fun.. tons of hills will challenge you.. lots are not for the non experienced... come on down and ride with us... tons of fun in the winter! lots have studs... I personally don't run them... they would be good for cornering, unstead of sliding sometimes but as far as for hills.. never have needed studs to get up... its called power bady! lmao

Last edited:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We usually ride the creek starting January.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just about went riding one weekend last winter there with Arff... weather was not the best so did not go... but I guess you can cruise pretty good there.. no hills to climb so we can treat it as a dessert flat track...no? lol

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Probably the pipestone creek

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well looks like the quads are put away till the snow subsides.

looking good for sleds right now. thinking of going out west of caroline or rocky for a rip on sunday if the weather cooperates.

Top Bottom