red deer suds buds campouts

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya bad knees, income taxes and something about a rash and ointment, you where supposed to take care of that man?

I will...........getting some life insurance on his azz............and will push his wheel chair down the stairs by accident when necessary !!! Sheesh..........he gets the best of care !!!! Spoiled Rotten !!!!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Big Horn sucks...frickin' trail riding...dust...I absolutely LOVE it that lots of other people like it there. Hehehe

Ya I hear ya there with the trail-dusty ride

On a side note. With all the rail we had last year I never cleaned my air filter once... Wasn't dusty till the end
Kind of nice now that I think about it

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol as i said i must have missed a post didnt see that one at all, not letting ray anywhere my knees god knows what else he would do, he does a lot of hunting ya know, he was handing out sausage all winter ...... Rofl cant believe i just posted that sorry Ray.... and hell yeah Larry come on over and put the smackdown on the tax man, he still wants another 12k bastages...

I wondered what was up......................I mean with you sleeping in the spare lots and blaming my snoring......................now the truth comes out................Ray's been giving you his sausage !!!!!!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wondered what was up......................I mean with you sleeping in the spare lots and blaming my snoring......................now the truth comes out................Ray's been giving you his sausage !!!!!!

No,no,no,no

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's a slippery slope...I started sleeping in the spare 2 years ago.....we love it this way now. The only time we have to share is camping...

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
gasp.. still one package left in the freezer if you want to try a piece? lol saving the steak for myself...

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sheesh. Lori moose from hunting.
Too much hot sex your mind in wondering.

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
still the snoring.........old age i hope catches up quick and i go deaf is my best case scenario, ear plugs keep falling out

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe the wrong place and its super stupid but its driving me nuts. Is it sun.shine.smiles? Or sun.shines.miles? Completely off topic and irrelevant but i read it lots and have a little A.D.D. Haha

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe the wrong place and its super stupid but its driving me nuts. Is it sun.shine.smiles? Or sun.shines.miles? Completely off topic and irrelevant but i read it lots and have a little A.D.D. Haha

Let Bob answer that.

Top Bottom