red deer suds buds campouts

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well if mark is gonna be the grand poo bah of the ride he should set the date I think
I would like to make it. But I do have my holidays set allready so will see what happens

You have a sore throat!!!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ii agree, most of us guys haven't been riding down that way, anytime can work for me. this year i'm making the climb to the vision lookout out by abraham lake. and going to start looking into geo caching.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well if mark is gonna be the grand poo bah of the ride he should set the date I think
I would like to make it. But I do have my holidays set allready so will see what happens

I agree :rolleyes:
If it's just a reg weekend, I can be in CNP in 2hours or so??? If Mark makes it an unofficial long weekend, I would like some notice too

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
See....... Sometimes hijacking a thread ain't so bad, as long as one stay's on topic....... Right Larry :D

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
god trashy you can talk for hours. anyway will see what happens, we are trying to set up a few rides also will see what the summer brings.

Summer will bring mud,,blood,,beer.

Oh and Larry in water

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
god trashy you can talk for hours. anyway will see what happens, we are trying to set up a few rides also will see what the summer brings.

Nope....... I can type for hours, you my friend can talk for hours................... I have a busy spring with house fix ups, but I would like to get a weekend or more in with the suds buds. Even if I am quadless ;)

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope....... I can type for hours, you my friend can talk for hours................... I have a busy spring with house fix ups, but I would like to get a weekend or more in with the suds buds. Even if I am quadless ;)

that can be arranged. me talk can't be true. anyway the buds may have aride april may but for me not camping before may long weekend. i have a few good places lined up. heard there was a tea tree out there also, ya just pick em off the tree branches. who'da thunk it. just bring yer sled, you'll just float over the keg. hehe. a good ride would be by the boundary forest tower. always a winner winner chicken dinner.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How's the surgery recovery doing ?
not too bad.. the ribs have healed.. the scare of the place where they had the hose in me for a collapsed lung will be there for ever and the scrars on the arm are still healing a touch but will also be there for good... the shoulder is still giving me some problems with strenght and pain now and then but otherwise fine! thanks for askin...lol

no.. but on a better note ...all in all .... not to bad i recon...... been riding since xmas there so riding is going ok.. seems to me i am going to have to slow down a touch or pay for it at my age when something like this happens... but when you love something like i do since i was a kid on mx bikes.. its hard to stop till you are stopped! ...lol

im registered with Kelly already for the May rodeo.... can't miss that! too much fun!

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We can go sometime during that time that Arff is off... it would be nice to make it a long weekend thou...
Even thou i have been there a bunch of times.. i am the worst for directions and i dont use one of those fan dangled things
called a GPS ...lol

but with some of you there with GPS and good maps which i have we will find our way around good....

So what weekends are we looking at then between that time Arff is off... Aug what to sept what? and i would imagine that sept long will be out too so whats left?

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK so in August we have middle till end, correct? so...

either .... Aug 16-19 or 23 - 26 those would be the only two cause the next one in August is the long which i think we all have other plans..

so who can commit to one of these weekends... out Friday night.. home on Monday.....

post if you can go either or..
i can go either or...

now can we include the weekend of the 9 thru 12 ? or is that inconflict with some...

i could even go that weekend too if i commit...

also you guys dont worry about me.. i can ride and drink as slow as all of you can too.. i dont mind.. im there for a good time not a long time! lmao... if i want to go and kill myself i can take off by myself for a while while you guys are tellin dirty stories back at camp.. we will all have fun...

Klondike Mike

Reaction score
ii agree, most of us guys haven't been riding down that way, anytime can work for me. this year i'm making the climb to the vision lookout out by abraham lake. and going to start looking into geo caching.

There are a ton of geocaches in the back country. Some of them are mine. If you ever need someone to go find some with drop me a note. Always up for a quad/cache trip.

Top Bottom