red deer suds buds campouts

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One of you guys might be able to help me. Any idea where I could get a 3" rubber elbow? Made out of radiator hose? Searched high and low for one but no luck.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One of you guys might be able to help me. Any idea where I could get a 3" rubber elbow? Made out of radiator hose? Searched high and low for one but no luck.
Might have to buy a lower rad hose from something and cut it.

from my HTC

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Might have to buy a lower rad hose from something and cut it.

from my HTC

go to a truck repair shop. Exactly what Tex said. They can find a hose and cut it.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
or go to a shop that does turbo chargering and such.. they have the silicon hoses in all sizes and single bends....
tuner shops sort of thing.. places that do import turbo and supercharging...

lsone

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
or go to a shop that does turbo chargering and such.. they have the silicon hoses in all sizes and single bends....
tuner shops sort of thing.. places that do import turbo and supercharging...

Red Deer.... Cam Koole at Lightspeed innovations maybe Das Auto House

Edmonton... JBs Power Center(best bet), Mopac, Rapid Revolutions might have some on the shelf.

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hose Head Quarters in Red Deer has anything you would need for your application.

lsone

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
shoot me a PM if you need one. I will be back in Red Deer this weekend. I have to stop by JB power center anyways. The silicone couplers in a 3" 90 wont be cheap, talkin like 50-60 bucks. Yea they ass rape us on them. You can buy online at siliconeintakes.com for dirt cheap if you dont need it right now.

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
shoot me a PM if you need one. I will be back in Red Deer this weekend. I have to stop by JB power center anyways. The silicone couplers in a 3" 90 wont be cheap, talkin like 50-60 bucks. Yea they ass rape us on them. You can buy online at siliconeintakes.com for dirt cheap if you dont need it right now.

Thanks for all the help guys. I think I will order one through that website.

Royboy1

Reaction score
Hey guys was hoping to go sledding on Feb 2nd weekend, all my buddies are busy. Maybe revy? I live in Red Deer and have room on my sled deck. Not the greatest sledder but I try lol. Let me know if your going or want to go, maybe I could tag along.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So are the Sud Buds going to bring sleds or quads to the Bentley rally in a week?

Top Bottom