red deer suds buds campouts

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i see mike #'s has challenged your fire jumping abilities, maybe a show down is in order? sounds like he's bringing abig dodge though! i know ya can beat him, you got experience.

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i know, there is no way you'd pass up that challenge, it's for all the marbles.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now hopefully we can convince the trans canada construction gang to build a ramp over newfie creek, not sure how high it needs to be , may take some serious gus inta's to determine. Friggin Mike#'s is talking about some souped up Dodge, not sure how that will turn out? you will be riding with the backing, support and limited knowledge of the suds buds gang! we think you should start from the top of newfie hill (to build up speed), if you are going to be running the pink beer getter! seems only fair. Maybe we can get a band, some sponsored beer, dancing girls, a nurse.? I'd suggest we let #'s go first, so we can determine how far up newfie hill you need to start? I'd even donate the ol yellow full face for such an event, it has been through most of my disasters over the years. all the suds buds gang are behind you, way behind!!!!!

Last edited:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe a small metal bridge like on power line.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we will have to measure the width of newfie creek, determine max speed , then figure out how much ramp we need built? i wonder if we were to imagineer some wings if that would help to extend air time. u have a parachute already! helmet, maybe some protective gear, like a sled onesee suit stuffed with goose down and foam, maybe a padded bra even, i heard they add lift and softness? we got time to stockpile some beer's, but will leave the rum until just before the event!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Alberta government plans to introduce a $30 annual fee this spring for people who random camp on public lands.

Environment and Parks Minister Jason Nixon confirmed on Tuesday that legislation will be introduced shortly to implement the fee, which was promised in the United Conservative Party's 2019 election platform.

"You get $30 a year to random camp as many nights you want in the West Country with all of the revenue going back toward conservation in those areas," Nixon told reporters at the Alberta legislature. "It will roll out this year as promised."

nast70

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Alberta government plans to introduce a $30 annual fee this spring for people who random camp on public lands.

Environment and Parks Minister Jason Nixon confirmed on Tuesday that legislation will be introduced shortly to implement the fee, which was promised in the United Conservative Party's 2019 election platform.

"You get $30 a year to random camp as many nights you want in the West Country with all of the revenue going back toward conservation in those areas," Nixon told reporters at the Alberta legislature. "It will roll out this year as promised."

The only place i see where this is applicable are areas where you fill out a permit for the area you are in. The Castle is like that. You fill out a permit to be in area 'A' as an example. Now you will have to include a $30.00 fee? Is that per stay per unit? It almost sounds like an annual permit?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
The only place i see where this is applicable are areas where you fill out a permit for the area you are in. The Castle is like that. You fill out a permit to be in area 'A' as an example. Now you will have to include a $30.00 fee? Is that per stay per unit? It almost sounds like an annual permit?

the rumor is it will be like a fishing license or hunting license and obtainable through the Alberta RELM website, or through retailers that sell such things.

I think it's fantastic, and is much needed.

nast70

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can get on board with that, as along as we see the revenue going to where it's intended, and not general revenue. Love to see a few more bridges and staging area improvements.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I can get on board with that, as along as we see the revenue going to where it's intended, and not general revenue. Love to see a few more bridges and staging area improvements.

that's a different fee that's coming in the near future. The random camping fee is aimed towards the enforcement in the areas such as Bighorn, and 752, hopefully lead to maybe garbage receptacles in the area, and other such good things.

The OHV fee is still to come, there will be a winter and summer "pass" of sorts and they are still ironing out the details of it, including cost, and how they will manage it (pay @ registration, or purchase through Alberta RELM)

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
e9c0e58ea3ad2e78101f73ea062aebf3.jpg

Top Bottom