red deer suds buds campouts

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
water is running here, +10c /50F going to melt fast this year?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I personally am worried about a dry spring and major firebans....... not enough snow this year.

i think the same, snow here was way down from previous years, 12-18" maybe, but definitely crusty. it will be a dry spring, unless there is a lot of rain.

may as well plan on spring fire bans, need to buy aspce heater and video of a camp fire for TV. lol.

Last edited:

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Need help. Trvel trailer is plugged in and the microwave and tv have power but none to lights slides or anything else. All fuses and breakers good.... help??!?

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check the gfci plug ins in the bathroom etc.
Should be one or two on the outside as well.

Did you just install your batteries?

Last edited:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Need help. Trvel trailer is plugged in and the microwave and tv have power but none to lights slides or anything else. All fuses and breakers good.... help??!?

Check the 20 or 30 amp breaker off main power. Mine quit howling power in it at times. Had to replace it

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
On the front of mine is a "power strip" full of what I thought were self resetting circuit breakers. Turns out one of them is a manual reset has a little reset underneath it that you can hardly see.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On the front of mine is a "power strip" full of what I thought were self resetting circuit breakers. Turns out one of them is a manual reset has a little reset underneath it that you can hardly see.

u may need glasses? ha.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
plugged the ol trailer in, powered up the batteries, will have to check functioning in the AM. won't be going anywhere for a while though, to wet yet.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Go with Tyler’s suggestion as well. If it froze and shorted internally it will trip that manual reset.
Mine trips every time I go down a gravel road and it flips a rock into the light on the front of the frame and turns the light on..... I'll be completely disconnecting said light this spring.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mine trips every time I go down a gravel road and it flips a rock into the light on the front of the frame and turns the light on..... I'll be completely disconnecting said light this spring.

If you manually turn the light on does it trip it ?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
If you manually turn the light on does it trip it ?
Yup. I removed the bulb because it kept getting turned on that way and I wouldn't notice it when parking it so it would but a strain on the battery

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's such a stupid setup Larry. It gets rusted and corroded from towing..... Need to build a protector of some sort in front of it.

i believe it, most of the time i wonder who designed these things, my electrical is somewhat straight forward, but to turn the water off to the water heater spring and summer, i have to become a contortionist. not fun at all? don't even get me started on vehicles! lol, yes corrosion is hidden away until something doesn't work, not good.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

can u put a piece of sheet metal or aluminum in front, i put one of those broom thingies on rear of truck, seems to help some? but does nothing for rocks thrown up by trailer wheels.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
i believe it, most of the time i wonder who designed these things, my electrical is somewhat straight forward, but to turn the water off to the water heater spring and summer, i have to become a contortionist. not fun at all? don't even get me started on vehicles! lol, yes corrosion is hidden away until something doesn't work, not good.

my hot water tank is under the bunk, have to remove the mattress, remove a chunk of plywood then its right there, but there is a **** tonne of wasted space and dead air right there. It's disappointing really, among other things with these modern trailers.

the panel to access my water pump, I need to fix the screw holes because they've pulled through.

Top Bottom