red deer suds buds campouts

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where the heck is Saunders?
Remember that place where we drank all the wine and got real hungover and had to work the next day and you puked? Not there. But you drove past it to get there...LOL. About 1/2 way to Nordegg from Rocky on the south side of the road.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Remember that place where we drank all the wine and got real hungover and had to work the next day and you puked? Not there. But you drove past it to get there...LOL. About 1/2 way to Nordegg from Rocky on the south side of the road.

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ..... big time bombed eh....

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ..... big time bombed eh....
Ya...we were camped at the Harlech campground and both had jobs north on the trunk road....nasty sore hair.

So where we camping at Saunders? Take the windy trail down....past the campground...past the graveyard....about a 1/2 mile before the big gravel pad at the bottom there is a trail that goes back towards the hill (right hand side)...I was able to get my old moho in there....should be OK still? Or do you have a better spot?

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya...we were camped at the harlech campground and both had jobs north on the trunk road....nasty sore hair.

So where we camping at saunders? Take the windy trail down....past the campground...past the graveyard....about a 1/2 mile before the big gravel pad at the bottom there is a trail that goes back towards the hill (right hand side)...i was able to get my old moho in there....should be ok still? Or do you have a better spot?

dunno ...where ever is open i guess .... Either that spot or when ya first come down the hill to the left where the camp ground used to be ...

Its nice a grassy there also...

miss kawi

Reaction score
dunno ...where ever is open i guess .... Either that spot or when ya first come down the hill to the left where the camp ground used to be ...

Its nice a grassy there also...

What do you know

sent from a phone

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya were still in. Loaded and ready. Just have to hitch up truck tonight

sent from my htc

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My bud Neil (and his kids) are going to Southfork....so if your wife would prefer to have some other kids around, I'd go there if you want....

Your call.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My bud Neil (and his kids) are going to Southfork....so if your wife would prefer to have some other kids around, I'd go there if you want....

Your call.

just what jeff was hoping, he'll drop the kids over to u at penhold if ya want. oh jeff says thanks.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If Dave's hosting a weekend kiddie "daycare" I got a couple I'll drop off also.

canvas the neibourhood, see if ya can hold a block party, no kids just drinks hehe, dave has all kinds of games for the kids to play.

Top Bottom