Red Deer Suds and Buds June 4 videos

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fCrvvitbgg[/YT] You Tube disabled my audio...

Audio is here...

This is Part 1....I'll get the other half done tonight...enjoy! (Both links are recorded and loaded up in HD and look pretty decent when larger)

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dave nice vid, your a cecil be demill in disquise, nice heart print jammies. hehe

why is tex 78 always stuck? he did go through the big slop though. he was definitly entertaining. had a real good time.

gain nice vid.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good shots ....dave

its was fun....

going sat for a ride with arff out past outwest campground this weekend

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In Tex's defence, he was leading the show...and I was right behind filming all the time, LOL. He did get out of all the stucks, but it just makes for a longish video if you leave everything in. (That 5 min clip represents about 3 hrs of editing last night...whew)

Southfork for us and some of tha gang next weekend....I'm out for this weekend.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
don't mess up all of southfork..... going 2 weekends from now for 2 weeks...

next weekend my boys has a soft ball turny so i won't be out...

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i looked at ur oter vids of may long dave..... ha ha thats funny that the razer back and forth back and forth.......

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice vids,looks like a nice place to ride...I surprized the bitchin about the mud has not started yet........

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tz_sQFdhvk[/YT]

Second half of the vids....

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good job on the 2nd one dave.... good larry has problems with creeks

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't believe how close Sparky came and never drilled into you when you were threatening to roost him! Hahahahaha!

NAARLY

Reaction score
Looks like your weekend was awesome. Was committed to camp and quad with some other fellow mud slingers so I went out with them.Next year if the invite comes my way again I will make sure to come out and play.It's always good to get muddy with a new group of quads.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like your weekend was awesome. Was committed to camp and quad with some other fellow mud slingers so I went out with them.Next year if the invite comes my way again I will make sure to come out and play.It's always good to get muddy with a new group of quads.

Imdooin is going to set up another one later this summer for the RD area....since many of us are out 2 or 3 weekends a month anyways....

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would of been SO stuck out there. LOL.

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah maybe, wasn't that bad but with the new boobies you would have floated out. :d:d
Jeesus Larry! :d
We we're out by Phyllis this weekend. Camped down the power line on the left. It's a ways past the the first big spot on the right. Did a little riding with my daughters, had a good weekend.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jeesus Larry! :d
We we're out by Phyllis this weekend. Camped down the power line on the left. It's a ways past the the first big spot on the right. Did a little riding with my daughters, had a good weekend.

friggin captn's are they not supposed to go down with the ship. sorry all those sites were full last week , besides there was a group in that site with several large dogs=lots of shheeet. watch were you step. had a good site with dave b and his heart pj's not sure what to think of that. had a good time you should have come, always need help getting unstuck. :d

Last edited:

Sparky's

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will say thats the best way to not get roosted. Just pin it and the spray wont even hit a guy!:wtg:

Top Bottom