Red Deer Powersports

Wise Mechanical

Reaction score
Yesterday I ended up in a dilema working on a customers Rhino needed a part, phoned all of the dealers around Calgary and area with no such luck, just as a last resort I phoned up to Red deer and sure as sh*t they had two of them. So I bailed in the truck and drove an hour to pick up a eight dollor part to get the unit running. But when I walked through the door I was met by a wonderful lady asking me if I need help with anything, a parts staff asking if I need help with anything, and 5 isles of a quadders paradise. It makes me happy that there are dealerships out there who do put there all into there buisness and share the same passion that you and I have, I am not trying to bad mouth any of the other dealerships but more or less telling the boys at Red Deer Powersports thanks and that you made my day!:beer:

ackid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
shawn in parts knows my credit card # almost as good as i do. some times dont always have everything but thats what happens some times!

abcowboy

Reaction score
I agree we bought a kodiak 400 from them every time we go in there there always so nice it doesn't matter if your just looking around or not buying anything

Top Bottom