Red deer - new to forum

Chiebert

Reaction score
Hey, i am new to this forum. Looking into sled decks for my lifted duramax and checking out peoples opinions. This forum seems very useful so far. If anyone has input for a sled deck for a lifted truck let me know. Right now i am leaning towards the cross trax. My LMM has a 7-9" lift and 37" tires. Should look pretty sharp with a deck!

Chiebert

Reaction score
Haha. Well if you don't like opinions a forum is the wrong place to be! I mostly like the idea of the useability as opposed to a hard top. It would sure be nice to not have a box full of snow this winter!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya may have a few nose bleeds, i'd suggest getting the longest ramp ya can get 12ft or so, cuts down on ramp angle and easier to load. ya joinin red deer suds buds?

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site and have fun that's what it's all about.

And stay the fawk away from Imdoo'n he's a trouble maker ;) and a very bad influence.

Chiebert

Reaction score
I seen something about the red deer suds buds but i havent had a chance to read the huge post to see what its all about. It may be something i would be into though for sure.

Chiebert

Reaction score
Oh and about the ramp length. Thats a big reason i am considerin the cross trax sled deck. 11.5 foot ramp should be nice. I had to get a 3' extension just to get my quad into the box of my truck with my 6.5' ramp. So i think 11.5 will be enough ramp. Should be interesting the first few go's.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well just a head's up then. The initiation is buying drinks for the bud members at a local tavern all night and then at closing time you have to hold Imdoo'n nut sack for no less than 3 minutes and if you for what ever reason loose grip of said nut sack under the three minute mark........ You really don't want to know the rest.

I seen something about the red deer suds buds but i havent had a chance to read the huge post to see what its all about. It may be something i would be into though for sure.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks dale scare the shheeet out of the guy, god ya can see my azz all over the net, not a pretty sight.

Chiebert

Reaction score
Hahahaha. I have had enough nights out to know when guys get free drinks they can sure drink a lot! Sounds very $$$$. And i don't get scared off too easy, i've worked in the patch for the last 6 years so you'll have to do a little better than that. Although i dunno about holding another dudes nut sak haha.

Chiebert

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome u guys. So far everyone on this site is cool with me!

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol....true. but for a guy who molests sleeping hobbits, he should be careful what he says about others

I am a hobbit...so Storm1972 keeps telling me........he's never molested me ha ha ha !!!!:rolleyes: Yeppers we are all a bit crazy..............but darnit we have some fun times, and keep each other laughing !!!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am a hobbit...so Storm1972 keeps telling me........he's never molested me ha ha ha !!!!:rolleyes: Yeppers we are all a bit crazy..............but darnit we have some fun times, and keep each other laughing !!!

i saw him lookin a litle glassy eyed at ya, when you were out sunnin the girls on our death ride. i was gettin a little anxious when the pants started to go south, i thought i was done for.

Top Bottom