Red Deer and Area - Excellent place for all your Hitch Needs

Chiebert

Reaction score
Agreed. They charged me $100 less for my drop hitch than hitch warehouse was offering. Excellent people to deal with. And when i thought i lost my hitch key they said they would try all of their keys and find me a new one! Excellent customer service. I would also highly recommend.

Hitch Depot Guy

Reaction score
Hey, thanks guys. We appreciate the kind words! It's all about good work and even better customer service! =)

Hitch Depot Guy

Reaction score
I think I remember you Chiebert, that wasn't that long ago, was it? Last spring I think...

Chiebert

Reaction score
Yea i got the hitch/ locking pins last year. And i called about the keys about a month ago and the guys were more than willing to try and help me out. But after looking for a few months i finally found the keys with my neighbor! Lucky i'd say! I apreciate the service and won't shop anywhere else just for that reason. Thanks again

Hitch Depot Guy

Reaction score
Yea i got the hitch/ locking pins last year. And i called about the keys about a month ago and the guys were more than willing to try and help me out. But after looking for a few months i finally found the keys with my neighbor! Lucky i'd say! I apreciate the service and won't shop anywhere else just for that reason. Thanks again

You bet, anytime at all...

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Agreed. They charged me $100 less for my drop hitch than hitch warehouse was offering. Excellent people to deal with. And when i thought i lost my hitch key they said they would try all of their keys and find me a new one! Excellent customer service. I would also highly recommend.

The hitch warehouse has a uncannie ability to qoute you say $850 for a hitch then once its in hand you a bill for $1400. same thing on my 72 chevy, qouted me $250 then $500 bill and said the one we qouted would not fit so we used this one.....whats the old saying fool me twice......oh ya never go to that fawkin place ever again!

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The hitch warehouse has a uncannie ability to qoute you say $850 for a hitch then once its in hand you a bill for $1400. same thing on my 72 chevy, qouted me $250 then $500 bill and said the one we qouted would not fit so we used this one.....whats the old saying fool me twice......oh ya never go to that fawkin place ever again!
Yup. Been there, been fooled. Never again. Glad there is some competition in town now.

Top Bottom